Skip navigation

Problems

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Problems
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 19, 2005 at 6:49 pm

I am experiencing some problems. On a map I created using Tmapper, all the players begin in the same area, and I have no control over the geography. The weapons won't regenerate. I have the map constantly firing off missiles, but the missiles do not hit anyone. :(
I can't use any of the tanks I have downloaded. My new weapon (it will be a nuke) is almost complete, but the file Entegrety won't let me use some of the files (mainly lwo and luv, some downloaded files too.) Could someone help me? :(

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 19, 2005 at 9:52 pm

A lot of wierd problems :)

Send me the map and I'll look at it and see if anything is obviously broken.

--RC

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 2:03 am

WOW.. yeah alot of weird problems.. i recomened starting simple. like a gun or a tank.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 2:50 pm

I used to have thousands of problems.
Try not to dive in head first like I did! :D
Also if you see a line you don't recognise, check the apropiat rules file in ENTegrety's main folder. I duno if they're there for that but it's all I use em for! :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 4:51 pm

I think I know what is wrong with my map. I will try something before sending it to you Random Chaos. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 5:54 pm

I would send the new map I just built, but I don't really know how to do it. I've noticed that all maps are sent from web pages. I don't have a web page. :( :( :(

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 20, 2005 at 6:48 pm

Thats becuase most people don't want big e-mails, and a lot of mail providers don't either.

Just email it to me at:
randomc
at
vorklift.com

(change at to @ and remove the line returns)