Skip navigation

rb high score

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > rb high score
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 8:35 pm

:shock: 1st thanx to all for the welcome.you know who you are :lol: ..i had an unusual thing happen in rb freeware a few nights back..on the 1st board,i had almost 7 to 8 multiplier blocks at once ,caught them all and also had shooters with fireball (nothing out of the ordinary!!) but wait ..when the other player had completed the board .i had still a full screen of blocks to knock out .my score at the end of 1st board was around 6,500.but .when we changed to the 2nd board my opponent had already finished this board before i had the chance to start it lol..((footnote.. its taken me this long to come to the conclusion ,there is no cheats for rb ,more just strange bugs lol..

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 8:55 pm

i had an unusual thing happen in rb freeware a few nights back..on the 1st board,i had almost 7 to 8 multiplier blocks at once ,caught them all and also had shooters with fireball (nothing out of the ordinary!!) but wait ..when the other player had completed the board .i had still a full screen of blocks to knock out .my score at the end of 1st board was around 6,500.but .when we changed to the 2nd board my opponent had already finished this board before i had the chance to start it lol..((footnote.. its taken me this long to come to the conclusion ,there is no cheats for rb ,more just strange bugs lol..
Solutions only count while you are present.
[*]That might not be the only solution... The other player might have a score hack, which would give at least 100 times the score that would be grabbed without the hack and using those settings. Example is in code
[*]Hacker Score (already removed as I did the reporting):
Board Set: Launch
Features used: Difficulty is Normal, Repeat
Score: 1,286,805 - Board 11
[*] Clean Score:
Board Set: Launch
Features used: Difficulty is Hard, Repeat
Score: 1,284,490 - Board 171
[*] Not much comparison but the top score was a hacker score because of a low number on board reached.
[*] These hackers will eventually find themselves IPed. Especially with a score guard that can analyze scores very good. The hacker technique might also be including instant power-ups, etc. often on easy
[*] Solutions Recalled:
[* >]Strange possible bug
[* >]The hacker technique listed in the example
[*]To make a screenshot, press the print screen button when taking a shot (recommended at end of game), then open some kind of image editor (Paint for example) and go to Edit > Paste or simply peck the CTRL + V keys. If you have a public website, you can go ahead and attach it to your post.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 9:43 pm

So what happened was, while your board was completing the blocks, and accumulating the score, the second player had already moved on to his second board, and started without you.
Would make sense ifhe finished his second board without you even starting yours.
Sometimes, the best luck on a board isnt necessarily the handiest--although, I sure would like to get a +5000 first board---just to see what it's like!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 11:21 pm

<<----------------------- youve got your eye on the ball teulk ..thats exactly what happen , went straight from the 1st board to the 3rd board on my end,got a feeling i lost the game aswell lol.

Level 13 Human Sales
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on February 18, 2006 at 8:34 pm

:lol: cuzz, its because your a little slow at hitting the ball. :twisted:
P.S Ruff