Skip navigation

RBT expansion won't install

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > RBT expansion won't install
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 16, 2005 at 11:08 pm

I recently bought the expansion pack for RBT but I can't get it to install . Launcher directs to program files where the game is but I get a message that the game was'nt located . What am I doing wrong ? Thanks!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 12:23 am

Try this it mite work?
Uninstall RBT and Xpack if its there. then u reinstall the fullversion though your Game Launcher then install the Xpack...worth a try...

...ICE... 8)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 9:36 pm

:( I have the full version that I bought awhile ago but I can't find my download key from the original installation so I can't re-install unless someone can look it up for me where I bought the game . NOW I get a "LIMIT EXCEEDED" message after many attempts to install the *%#$*^ expansion pack . So now I am totally out of options unless I can get someone to help me out! What a mess ! :x

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 10:15 pm

Should you continue to have problems try contacting Jim.

What does 'Limit Exceeded' mean?

Once you have purchased a product you are authorized to download it a limited number of times. If you exceed that limit, as indicated by the words 'Limit Exceeded' next to the product, you will no longer be able to download that product and must contact LDA to authorize you again.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 19, 2005 at 5:54 pm

OK would this be the problem? I bought this game from the reflexive arcade site and I have since found my registration code from that site . If I installed from another site besides this one (LDA) would that in any way affect an installation like the expansion from being intalled in to RBT ? I am just guessing here and I appreciate the help . I still have'nt got another authorization for my expansion pack at this time .

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 26, 2005 at 11:07 am

I was contacted by Jim of LDA and reinstalled LDA version of RBT and it works fine now . Thank you for the quick and effective response ! :D