Skip navigation

Signup for RBT Tournament

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Signup for RBT Tournament
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 1:23 am

hey sunny....aren't you forgetting something?......i know you better than any other RB player....rememeber :wink: ....like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth huh :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 1:28 am

Maybe so, but at least she can feel safe eating with it...unlike, well, need I say more???

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 2:00 am

Alright thats enough, if you want to continue fighting please do it on a private message level.
I don't like other players fighting like this!

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 5:01 pm

Alright thats enough, if you want to continue fighting please do it on a private message level.
I don't like other players fighting like this!

Same here! Doing so may force me to enter the Playoff as an Auxillary Player.

I have been busy lately but if I absolutely have to, I will do it!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 6:55 pm

so let me get this straight magnum you want out right ? you shoulda never joined. all you did was waste my time and everyone elses . dose anyone else want out say so now.
ive been under the weather the last couple of days other wise me and Jujaga woulda played our games out. im gonna try my best to make this playoff work even with all the bumps that ive been hitting im not giving in yet. if you can play your playoff game play it!! ill try my best to figure out a way to make it work.
These players are having a hard time getting into server joe619 and just for fun if anyone see them please try to help them out getting into the playoff server thanks!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 9:22 pm

a true friend is someone who reaches for your hand ,and touches your heart..somewhat of a meaningless quote sunny ...
A more thoughtfull and careing person you would not meet in disko.
I would think that you should feel very damn lucky to have had her company.

when talking about vocabulary,its a shame more people dont take a leaf out of disko's book,and share their very wide vocabulary with others like she does..

If people judge others for letting the (fuck)word fly every now and again ..then we all should pack our bags and f off home now...

a true friend is someone whom reaches for your heart,and then treats it with absolute care..poison the heart and you poison your mind..

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 10:00 pm

Truer words were never spoken Cuzz, poison is poison. Good luck!

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on March 25, 2006 at 10:54 pm

Yep... I must have missed something big... oh well.
I'll stay neutral in the matter (assuming there is one).

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 26, 2006 at 12:20 am

Yep... I must have missed something big... oh well.
I'll stay neutral in the matter (assuming there is one).

Wise move Jujaga, I'm trying to do the same.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 26, 2006 at 4:43 pm

just to put in a note so this DOESNT happen again, you both signed a contract to not post abusive, and offensive content. do it again and I WILL report the both of you. no anyone even myself if this continues

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 26, 2006 at 4:48 pm

any more input? no. its over and done. not another word. the matter is done. I didnt sign onto this forum to hear or witness this. the matter is CLOSED

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on March 26, 2006 at 7:53 pm

I Agree!! We all have our moments! I know I do!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 27, 2006 at 5:22 pm

now back to tourny issues, Im stil, working out a date..

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 27, 2006 at 7:09 pm

so let me get this straight magnum you want out right ? you shoulda never joined. all you did was waste my time and everyone elses . dose anyone else want out say so now.
ive been under the weather the last couple of days other wise me and Jujaga woulda played our games out. im gonna try my best to make this playoff work even with all the bumps that ive been hitting im not giving in yet. if you can play your playoff game play it!! ill try my best to figure out a way to make it work.
These players are having a hard time getting into server joe619 and just for fun if anyone see them please try to help them out getting into the playoff server thanks!

I am very sorry believe me , I got a crazy work load and have not had very much time for much of anything lately it seems ! I know what a hassle it is to try to organize something and I really feel bad ! If you need just ONE more to get your tourney started and you need someone in a pinch I promise you I will be there , otherwise I wish everyone good luck and may the best player win . What a great game this is , I will be playing this much more when everything settles down here at the office and I get home at a decent hour ! Thanks for organizing this Mask !

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 27, 2006 at 11:31 pm

Misery loves company and that is how Cuzz and Disco met and allied. Years of unresolved anger and despair only to be misdirected at those that are out of reach. Of course these two are not strong enough characters to address their misery with those that truly hurt them. Weakness is their flaw, real emotional weakness, nothing more. What a pitiful picture and truly a far cry from "HOW HARRY MET SALLY"

CHEERS to rest of the gang!!! Real life awaits me so I better hurry… ;)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 27, 2006 at 11:50 pm

Thats it enough is enough this is a playoff thread if you have nothing that pertains to my playoff or what where doing please then create your own thread this is not a place of war but a place for fun. if necessary ill have this thread locked down.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 29, 2006 at 8:33 pm

wild fire........im ready to play when you are.leave a message and ill reply or you can leave a date thats good for you and ill see what i can do..lets play..........

Level 13 Human Sales
Posted on March 30, 2006 at 6:51 pm

:twisted: :twisted: , Whenever your ready, tell me your time and date, and lets get this started. :twisted: :twisted:

Level 13 Human Sales
Posted on April 4, 2006 at 6:56 pm

:twisted: :twisted: Well it looks like me and magnetic. :twisted: :twisted:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 5, 2006 at 6:27 pm

What up jujaga are you still sick? id like to finish are round unless your still under the weather. i know the feeling been sick for 3 weeks now and im just about over it!! Sucks :cry:

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6