Skip navigation

Signup for RBT Tournament

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Signup for RBT Tournament
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on April 6, 2006 at 12:26 am

I'll be ready by Friday... i think. I'd better just give it one more day.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 10, 2006 at 10:27 pm

Jujaga are u still sick? lets get this done tuesday if your ready.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on April 11, 2006 at 9:00 am

Alright... I'll try for today. ^_^

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 15, 2006 at 4:00 pm

3rd Round and Final Reminder
3rd round the stakes change. its now the best of 7 games.
The lossers from the 3rd round will battle a 3 game playoff and the winner from that will take 3rd place!
The final 2 players have the best of 9!
This is all in the playoff rules.
Goodluck players and Happy Easter!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 26, 2006 at 5:11 pm

I dont mean to pry to Unescapble & Tey but are u2 guys able to play your games?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 7, 2006 at 10:05 am

Waiting for input... I guess.

:?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 14, 2006 at 9:58 pm

Due to some recent major problems with my computer... I think I shpould pull out windows majoprly screwed up and I wont have my computer fully running for a bit...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 15, 2006 at 4:06 pm

we only waited about 2 months ..lol how long will it take ?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 15, 2006 at 6:10 pm

a couple days or so... Ill need to ajust my sleeping times to teys. that ull take like a day.

in all truthfulness I am extreamly sorry for this mask. just that time frame and this is a problem.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 24, 2006 at 10:24 pm

............................................................................................................:idea: Deadline :idea:...........................................................................................

June 10th the first round must be completed no more waiting time on that round.
If round is not complete on the 11th of june ill be placing TEY in the second round. he has waited long enough.alright?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 10, 2006 at 8:32 pm

Ok look like Joe619 has replace unscapable with the ok from TEY!
We have a problem with the playoff room :? so ive contacted Rick about it and we will find out what the deal is with that as soon as he gets back to me. i guess when the default backup server was put in place the playoff room was not. it looks like the default room is the ip for the playoff room. so i would think i will get a new ip to hand out to you guys and gals. ill send out a pm mail to everyone as soon as i hear from Rick thanks for your patience.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 12, 2006 at 8:16 pm

Thanks Rick!
looks like game room is back in order! So when ever Joe and Tey are ready everything looks good! 8)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 13, 2006 at 5:20 am

Well Mask I am ready so if I can contact tey I can post or pm u the time ok

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 13, 2006 at 4:25 pm

[quote from Joe619 ]Well Mask I am ready so if I can contact tey I can post or pm u the time ok

just send spirit the time or date and u2 can work it out.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 16, 2006 at 7:31 pm

Unless I get my password restored I'll be unable to sign in as TEY, whatsoever... Think I'll just create a new player. I was getting sick of that nick anyway.

Now, what was the IP adress again? I can't be bothered to seek it out of this maze. Bring it to me! ;p

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 23, 2006 at 11:10 pm

So Ice, is this thing still on? I've seen a total of about 3 people online in the past month, and plus it looks like maybe you've retired? Haven't seen you for weeks...

It's ashame nobody plays anymore - it's such a good game. I wonder if there's anything LDA could do to attract more people to it? Hmmmm.....

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 25, 2006 at 6:07 pm

So Ice, is this thing still on? I've seen a total of about 3 people online in the past month, and plus it looks like maybe you've retired? Haven't seen you for weeks...

It's ashame nobody plays anymore - it's such a good game. I wonder if there's anything LDA could do to attract more people to it? Hmmmm.....

ya im still around :lol: i dont play to often latey. getting a little bored with it i guess i wish there was some new boards maybe that would spark me up to play more often.
yes the playoff is still on... would be nice if everyone could catch up to us! i would like to give out the trophys sometime soon.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 26, 2006 at 12:15 am

No one plays anymore, why?
The servers are running like shit and have heaps of lag, it's that simple.

Weekend downtime, balls disappearing when they shouldn't, balls coming from the side? balls going through paddles!

LDA have been told time and time again, to fix it but no it's straight on to the next doomed project.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6