Skip navigation

ckit has retired from RBT

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > ckit has retired from RBT
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 1:08 am

jujaga Do You Have Cheese Eating Problem?????!!!!!!!!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 11:14 am

jujaga Do You Have Cheese Eating Problem?????!!!!!!!!!!
We all have some problem mine is a mixture of speed loving and things that fly.

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 11:28 am

I didn't know where to put this, but just to clear things up on RBT: I am still able to get on jujaga (the one in 6th place), and I am still only known by that in there. If you see a version of me who tries to impersonate me or what-not, it's a poser. Only jujaga on RBT is the real jujaga. ^_^
I brought this up thanks to ckit letting me know that patricio is using my avatar on there, and confused a few people into believing that it was me. Jujaga=jujaga and only jujaga. ^_^
I'm going to go fly off and eat cheese now... *flies off and continues eating cheese*

Probably addicted to cheese >;).

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 12:23 pm

I don't have a problem with cheese *munch* It just tastes good *munch* Cheese is good... that is all *munches on even more cheese*

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 1:19 pm

I don't have a problem with cheese *munch* It just tastes good *munch* Cheese is good... that is all *munches on even more cheese*

Im so sorry jujaga

*mindcontrols cheese making it attack jujaga*

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 2:29 pm

I don't have a problem with cheese *munch* It just tastes good *munch* Cheese is good... that is all *munches on even more cheese*has he always benn that way?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 4:25 pm

yeap but thats why we love him apart from me im having enough trouble with love as it is.

and Blackadder i swear i saw you jump over a trench and get shot.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 6:39 pm

ermmm (nitro i told you not to tell them that) no i didnt but i think somebody has a cheat thing because have you ever seen a homing plasma bolt from the plasma cannon?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2006 at 8:49 pm

I didn't know where to put this, but just to clear things up on RBT: I am still able to get on jujaga (the one in 6th place), and I am still only known by that in there. If you see a version of me who tries to impersonate me or what-not, it's a poser. Only jujaga on RBT is the real jujaga. ^_^
I brought this up thanks to ckit letting me know that patricio is using my avatar on there, and confused a few people into believing that it was me. Jujaga=jujaga and only jujaga. ^_^
I'm going to go fly off and eat cheese now... *flies off and continues eating cheese*

Patricio has now chosen to steal my avatar from here.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 29, 2006 at 10:22 am

Well... we can look on the bright side... Mimicking could be considered the highest form of flattery... XD
I still doubt that's the case, but oh well. I'm going to go back to eating cheese now... *flies back to cheese and eats again*

Pages 1 2