Skip navigation

I am a snotty boy

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > I am a snotty boy
Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 27, 2005 at 2:33 am

It has come to my attention that I have insulted some folks while they were playing anonymousely.

Look, I know it's a game but I take it pretty seriously or I wouldn't spend time and resources playing, hosting a server, downloads, commenting and associating with a clan.

1. I hate the Platypus, if you use one, and I say something about, live with it. get somebody good at the game to play you in a Barbarian against them in a Platypus which doesn't come up to the bottom of the glaucus sp? on a Barbarian and see how much fun you have.

2. I hate the green turd tank even more.

If I had known who it was using it at the time, I probably would have been even more caustic because he has even less of an excuse to use it.

I try to keep my snottyness to myself but, like trigger words, in TM, those tanks set me off.

Flame away, I will look in from time to time.

Level 16 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 27, 2005 at 2:50 am

If you can't hang, oh-well. Just practise your dog-fighting skills more.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 27, 2005 at 3:50 am

I was playing with platypus the other day! :lol:

I've come to realize that I do not have a favorite tank! :cry:

Someday I'll have a server and use lamborghini diablo with a pea shooter instead :twisted:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 27, 2005 at 4:29 am

I am a snotty boy.Actually I'd say you are more an elitist than snotty. ;)

But seriously: Do you have any idea how easily that thing gets tossed around? How easily it gets fragged? The mass is nothing and the armor is pathetic. Whatever advantage it may have is balanced by its disadvantages. I see no evidence that I do better in it than my true fave (Draconian). Nor would I ever consider ranked play in a "rubber tank".

As far as the hidden cheat tanks go, I've sworn them off for one reason. Players who don't have the modded ent files can't see the weapons because they don't mount proper. That IS a cheat. Being able to see your opponent's weapon is a part of the game. It's hard to defend against that which you can't see.

Level 14 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 27, 2005 at 6:59 am

Hmm...I often use the Platapus...mainly becuase it has been used against me so much in the past effectively.

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on October 29, 2005 at 11:14 am

I like platypus, I like most of the bulkier liquids!