Skip navigation

Melon, Rex, Sailor and I are changing clan affiliation.

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Melon, Rex, Sailor and I are changing clan affiliation.
Pages 1 2
Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 22, 2005 at 9:10 pm

I just hope that I don't have the lag issues tomorrow that I've been having all week on LDA, I may have to kill Dinochrome and mayb a couple of other things durin the DDM just to make sure it isn't me.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 22, 2005 at 10:11 pm

so what gives? 5 or 6 :x

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 22, 2005 at 10:19 pm

The people with the power say 6. So it's 6.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 22, 2005 at 10:44 pm

Thanks for letting us know 21 hours before the war. It does sound like a "people with power" thing...
I won't forget to act surprised if lwa beat us :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 22, 2005 at 11:20 pm

The thread that kv linked to shows Coax deciding to try six. And it shows CAT's leader whole heartedly endorsing that decision. So apparently you were informed over seven months in advance.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 12:06 am

You just were informed. I endorsed it but never used it for obvious reasons.
Save your guilt trips to yourself and try to finish the battle tomorrow for a change.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 12:31 am

In fact I was informed seven months ago. That I didn't remember is simply the second sign of old age.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 1:39 pm

"BTW:

I have not given proper thanks to Pablito. Thanks be to Pablito! It was his "inspirational" (*cough*) words that finally pushed me over the edge, so to speak."

Again---you mean--the edge is always nigh..

Posted on October 23, 2005 at 3:40 pm

Well it's good to see the forum is back in good form, RAS has taken up the Matrix mantle only with a subtler form of spital.

Insults and derision have returned with gusto and the bystanders oggle with all the glee of rubber kneckers watching Anna Nicole Smith step in front of another bus, hoping and praying that this time her saline implants will explode and drown her.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 3:50 pm

Your comparison has no merit Vor. I showed no disrespect in this thread towards Pablito or you. It is true that I am capable of dishing out the insults. But I haven't done so in a very long time. And I haven't done so here either. If that's subtlety then you should try it. As it currently stands it is Pablito and you that have been the only ones to dish it out.

CAT needs to find another scapegoat. Not only did I not have anything to do with the change in clan match policy, I was against it. That policy has been in effect for a long time now and CAT voted for it. If there's some other reason for the discontent having to do with Coax's and/or community policy then speak your mind.

Posted on October 23, 2005 at 4:13 pm

:?:

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on October 24, 2005 at 8:07 pm

:?: Is this really going to improve play?????

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on October 24, 2005 at 9:31 pm

:?: Is this really going to improve play?????
?

Level 14 Human Retired
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on October 25, 2005 at 6:58 pm

I of course did not show up for the clan war due to being out of town on vacation and celebrating my 60th birthday on Monday while I was out of town. I see things went well and hope I can be at the next clan war...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 25, 2005 at 7:39 pm

Nice milestone--congrats--belated wishes as well...hope to see you in the field sometime soon!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 25, 2005 at 9:31 pm

You don't look a day over 59! :wink: Happy belated b-day.

Level 14 Human Shadow
Posted on October 26, 2005 at 8:10 am

:?:

Excellent post!

Pages 1 2