Skip navigation

Sunday 10/23, Clan War 8 EST/5 PST/1 GMT

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Sunday 10/23, Clan War 8 EST/5 PST/1 GMT
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 10:53 pm

Looks like, either way, it could hurt the CAT's--if it's by game, then LWA has it 2 out of three...if by frags, then CAT would take this one, but as Ras stated, lose Clan War 27..interesting, wouldn't you say??
Obviously, the ladder master will have the ruling decision--right Coaxs??

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 10:58 pm

Given how the ladder was calculated during #27, the answer is obvious. But no one can be blamed for having hope. In fact I will admit that I'm rather jealous of optimists. :P

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 11:01 pm

Always hope for the hopeful---if nothing else.. :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 11:06 pm

I just want to know the facts so I can rely on them. Hopefully they'll be consistent from now on. :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 11:08 pm

THAT was subtle... :roll:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 11:11 pm

The implication is that they've been inconsistent. Since the 6 player limit was implemented over seven months ago, you're obviously not referring to that. There must be some other form of inconsistency that has not been brought to light. Share this double standard with us so that we may fight it together! :!:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 11:22 pm

let's just keep the ladder question going... either way by counts or matches... I'd like to know

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2005 at 11:32 pm

I see.
When push comes to shove... punt.
:lol:

In any event yes, yes! Let's get the issue resolved. I want a win for LWA! No... wait. I want a win for my old clan! Damn it. Either way I'll be unhappy... or happy... or something.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 24, 2005 at 7:12 pm

Looks like the wish fairy was good to YOU, anyway!! :shock:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 25, 2005 at 12:18 am

That was a great battle. I got more than my fair share of ras frags, which was a pleasant surprise. Melon had me beat. I loved playing with ALL THOSE ANTS!

Every time I checked the score, someone else was in the lead. That was a great battle. -J

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 25, 2005 at 3:20 am

I got more than my fair share of ras frags, which was a pleasant surprise.I live to serve. :P

Pages 1 2