That's some funny stuff. I thought the point of LWA was to be a "non" clan. i.e. no rules, no guidelines, just a name to allow a team to form at clan events for people who don't want to be in a clan.
I guess not.
Hmm.... I see no question.
Nice attitude. I thought LWA was nobody's clan. It was the non clan. No group, no rules. People who don't want to be in a clan and show up to an event put LWA in front of their names. Isn't that the point?
I think you've lost the whole idea of what LWA is meant to be. How can you kick people out of a clan that is not really a clan?
That has never been true, ever, which was already told to you.
In fact LWA was the first organization to adopt a list of rules which were the following.
1. Be friendly and cordial with all clans, guilds, and non-affiliates.
2. Keep swearing to a minimum.
3. Be an active member of the TM community.
4. If you choose to pick a fight with another player, it is your fight. Do not expect any other LWA member to defend your actions.
5. Personal, non-TM related attacks are grounds for immediate removal from LWA. This includes a public notice of your removal w/ reasons.
6. Foster alliance moral, camaraderie, and always be nice to the newbies in and around the demo servers; you never know when they may join us.
To other Clans/players:
If you find any LWA member to be acting in a way that is in violation of LWA policies, please make notice of it on either the LDA or LWA forums, or contact any other LWA member.
Include the player's name and their behavior. The issue will be resolved as quickly as possible.
Go educate yourself with this link http://www.ldagames.com/ubb-cgi/Ultimate.cgi so you can learn the TRUE spirit of LWA and not what you pick up off the servers.