Skip navigation

Outdated thread - Clan Management

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Outdated thread - Clan Management
Pages 1 2 3
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 15, 2005 at 10:24 pm

Yeah--but a warning for what--like he's--or any of us for that matter-- supposed to roll over for this "ladder" deal??--as if THAT would happen...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:25 am

Why is there a need for 2 ladders anyway? coax's has always been the defacto standard. This one is pointless, and since when do ladder loggers issue warnings? This is pants.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:27 am

meh I could really care less

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 1:23 pm

I Agree. IMHO, even though I may be sounding rude, maybe you should just give it up. Noone cares about this ladder thing.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 5:06 pm

Although, if keeping track of his own accomplishments warrants a ladder, well, maybe...LOL...seems to be the main reason I could make of it..

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 5:19 pm

Yes, I think cheese is good too.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 5:20 pm

Surprse...

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 6:40 pm

Yes, I think cheese is good too.
I like CHEESE... :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:24 pm

ROFL...

Warning to me... ROFL!!!

I could just cancel all DDMs since it was I that originated them :lol:

ROFL!!!!!

Kudos to Coax for running an excellent, impartial ladder :)

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:24 pm

Random Chaos, your clan warning is no longer in effect as if the ladder has been overthrown!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:28 pm

ALRIGHT! Im not the only one! Sweet!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:29 pm

And a sigh of relief is heard across the land....

Interesting choices for the poll, as well...little "self-effacing", n'est ce pas??

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:46 pm

I liked the idea. It had potential.

Level 14 Human Shadow
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 7:59 pm

Random Chaos, your clan warning is no longer in effect as if the ladder has been overthrown!

It's the spirit of the thing!

I've been playing this game longer than anyone else other than LDA that's still active...my clan has been arround longer than anyone other than LDA that is still active. Yet somehow, someone who has just started showing up recently seems to think they can give "warnings" to clans that don't even recognize you as someone affiliated with inter-clan decisions. Never once did TC recognize your ladder. Coaxs's ladder has always been the official one, and has always been recognized by TC. The fact is, no one takes power. They are given power. We gave Coaxs power to handle inter-clan affliations years ago. We never gave you anything.

Pah!

--RC

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 8:10 pm

Apologized. If you still choose to hurt my efforts, you won't be able to continue in my ladder. I wish my ladder to be in second place compared to Coax and all you want to do is overthrow it, is this what I'm seeing?

If you haven't already voted, I hope my efforts are supported good enough to continue in peace, in fact, I may cancel Last-Man Standing Tests for a while if supported.

That's what the warning was about.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 9:52 pm

Casper:
Anyone is allowed to keep track of about whatever in life. But everyone has to face consequences when demanding things or like TC says, advising in a subject without knowing the facts. Before I would go any further, you may want to read all posts or TM history and perhaps consider respecting veteran players just because of their history.
Other than that, I keep track of my own ladder... but it is not updated... I do not advertise it because it doesn't differ much from Coaxs'....
If you want to keep going... it's really up to you... but you may want to be aware of facts and use good reason before you request something on the forum otherwise you may be exposed to all types of responses (as you may have noticed).

OH yeah, it's nice to give a choice in polls for people that are neutral ;)

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2005 at 11:11 pm

Running a ladder is work. I use to do a modded race ladder : [url]http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/race-ladder-status.html</a>

Finally gave it up because it was so difficult to get folks to show up.

Good luck. I would love to see another ladder, especially a modded one.

especially one using the Ifrit tanks in either racing or ctf.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on October 17, 2005 at 12:08 pm

Wow, this thread exploded over the weekend.

I'm not going to interfere here; just let me know if you want me to lock this thread down.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 17, 2005 at 4:22 pm

TIE!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 18, 2005 at 9:41 am

I love just about anything TM... I'm just so busy. If you guys can ever give me a SOLID event time, I should be able to now work out the time. It takes me about two months sometimes to get my schedule down due to silliness, being stupid, and generally not having enough caffeine.

I won't look any different on your efforts, casper. To be honest, I'd prolly have logged right on to your server if I'd had seen it the other day or so... I rarely go online today simply because I never seem to have anyone emailing me for battles. And as for that, I forget all of you who have mailed me, but that was great fun, ya'll.

However, if I was ever on a race ladder and you kicked someone out of the server for no good reason or treated them differently without the authority, I'd prolly leave.

Remember that Coax has coaxed da' powa' (sorry... had to say it. Forgive me, o ye gods of TM)

Oh, and um, hrm. I'm still learning a lot about modeling and trying out stuff with TM... as a plug at the end: Someday I might actually finish my project on replacing flags with sunglasses :D

Ta Ta, darlings

Pages 1 2 3