Skip navigation

XDM -Website

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > XDM -Website
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 8, 2005 at 1:19 pm

Hoorah! I finnaly got around to finishing it and decided to let you know. It is my site devoted to a mod i am making for TM called XDM. Tell me waht you guys think.

[url]http://nemesis.tippy.name/</a>

Level 14 Human pita
Posted on October 8, 2005 at 4:44 pm

Any idea of a release date? Sounds like a nice mod. It's been a while since we had one... :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 8, 2005 at 6:55 pm

Now that the ball is rolling it will accelerate. I hope to release a Beta version of my mod by the end of this month. Just a couple tanks, weapons and if i can ever get around to it, maps. (i do not seem to like doing them, but for my mod they are not really required, just for fun.) I think this may take me at least 2 months so it will probably be done late November early December. I hope!

Level 14 Human pita
Posted on October 8, 2005 at 7:11 pm

maps would just bloat the download anyway. Looking forward to the release...

Level 14 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 8, 2005 at 11:07 pm

I've got some maps that need cleaning up - I never finished most of them (about 20, over half are 90% done). I might see about zipping up the data if you're interested in finishing them Nem? I made them for the B5 GROPOS mod that died when A2597 moved on to working on a U2K3 Wheel of Time mod, though quite a few of the maps would be adaptable for other mods. I've just never gotten around to straitening out the file links and stuff - most of the textures aren't referencing the proper directories and stuff. I'll have to figure out "which" TM install of mine has them in it, so it might take a week or two to get them zipped.

--RC

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 9, 2005 at 5:15 pm

Oh, That sounds like a good idea RC. When ever you get the time send the maps. Thanks ahead of time. To any one else, any height map's would be appreciated, like i said maps are not my strong point but that is only because I cannot seem to make a decent height map. If you wanted to turn them into a map and did not have the time I will do it and I will make sure the original creator will get credit for the height map.

Send anything to my Gmail account It should be below if not---
tbikingtiger@gmail.com

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on October 9, 2005 at 5:53 pm

I've added a link to it from my site. :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 9, 2005 at 6:12 pm

THanks Coax but you might want to remove my old site "King Tigers TBI Models" i took that down. thx ahead of time.

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on October 9, 2005 at 6:26 pm

done

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on October 11, 2005 at 10:59 am

Lookin good