Skip navigation

newer versions?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > newer versions?
Level 16 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 7, 2005 at 8:06 pm

I downloaded DXBall-2 several years ago. It is, apparently, board pack 1 and it says on the opening screen that it is version 1.25. Is there a later version? Am I able to download it for free? If so, how would I do that?

thanks.

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 7, 2005 at 8:33 pm

DX-Ball 2 - Version 1.3

This will upgrade your old version. Does not replace any addons you already have.

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on October 7, 2005 at 8:45 pm

Thanks for this. Where do I find new versions in the future?

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 7, 2005 at 8:57 pm

Version 1.3 is the latest version at this time for this game.

Try here if you would like to try others if not already or grab their updates (only for some games). If you need updates for Tread Marks, Tiger's Bane, Rival Ball Tournament, or Stone Cutter (full versions), you may want to contact Jim if you haven't already used your code on your LDA Launcher (PC).

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 21, 2005 at 12:03 pm

Version 1.3 is the latest version at this time for this game.

Try here if you would like to try others if not already or grab their updates (only for some games). If you need updates for Tread Marks, Tiger's Bane, Rival Ball Tournament, or Stone Cutter (full versions), you may want to contact Jim if you haven't already used your code on your LDA Launcher (PC).

I bet the only news in version 1.3 is the nag screen when you quit the game?

BTW, It crashes when I try to advance from the title screen to select board-set screen! :o

Thanks for this. Where do I find new versions in the future?
You'll always find the latest version of your LDA sofware in the Download Centre