Skip navigation

9-25-05 clan war pics

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > 9-25-05 clan war pics
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 26, 2005 at 7:27 pm

The only problem with allying with GA is that Teulk won't be a target ;)

Anyway, I don't think Gold Ant would complain :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 26, 2005 at 7:29 pm

And everybody knows what a good one of those I am!! :shock:

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on September 26, 2005 at 9:28 pm

then it is offical...TC will be battling along side GA in the next Clan battle.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 26, 2005 at 10:23 pm

Oh no! :mrgreen:

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Posted on September 27, 2005 at 1:56 am

ermm,

Maybe one of you guys could recruit GMan; I would do it but since we are the only clan fielding a full squad, I don't think it is appropriate to ask Pablo to recruit.

Even if I want him on my team, we seem to be the wrecking ball of note for the simple fact that we are showing up.

It was disappointing to see solo and duos working their buttes off to lose to a full squad.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 27, 2005 at 6:50 am

:lol: hrmmm....

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on September 27, 2005 at 9:44 am

TC no longer recruits due to our strict recruiting policy. Unfortunately, of the active players, I believe there are only a few players that qualify: myself, Dudymas, and the LDA team. Our recruiting policy was: "Anyone who played either during the original 1.0 beta or shortly after the release of 1.0."

I wish more of the old crowd was still here :) :) - Peeto, Keato, and Hawk were all part of TC...but I haven't seen them in a LONG time. BTW, where did Peeto go? I know Keato and Hawk went off to college and stopped playing TM as a result.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Posted on September 27, 2005 at 1:23 pm

BTW, any guesses on our 'Just observing who showed up' player?
-
If GMan could be nticed to play; the remaining attendants of the last DDM plus GMan could cobble together two teams. Possibly the combined teams could get equal standing in the results win together, lose together seems better than getting trounced due to apathy.
In a Utopian scenario I would like to see really scary teams to go up against; say MelonC, JohnB, RC, Max and GMan or Harmless, KV, <edited> 242 <edited> , Sailor and 6-3.
-
Player whitespace seems to be a new trend on the LDA server.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 27, 2005 at 2:12 pm

How about the possibility to add 120% skill AIs to teams that need to complete 5 members in a clan war?

Perhaps 2 human and 3 AI's would give a good back up?
Even though they are more predictable, they are also good shields for cherry picking (finishing tanks off and take the frags).

Sharing frags may bring some confrontation within the clans... unless they agree on some type of fragging/death scale percentage to what each person/clan is worth for...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 27, 2005 at 5:16 pm

well... I STILL LIKE THE MOON!

Pages 1 2