Skip navigation

Play DX ball in the real world!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Play DX ball in the real world!
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 21, 2005 at 11:42 pm

Checkitout! Now you too can actually hold a DX ball!

http://www.seriousjuggling.com/Balls_DX.htm

hahahah!

Sorry... but seriously, this isn't an ad or spam. I want to know: Is this a coincidence... is one of the McNally's a juggler or something? They are pretty nice juggling balls, if I do say so myself, and are reasonably well known amongst experienced jugglers... though I've only borrowed some from a fellow juggler at college. I'm ordering my own DX Balls soon enough ;-)

As well... it'd be interesting if one day Beard (the makers of DX juggling balls) complained about LDA using the name for the game. Hrm... oh well.

Thoughts, comments? Anyone else notice this? Lord help me if this is a dupe post :-O

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 21, 2005 at 11:43 pm

Oh... and on that note, since these things are made of the same stuff as road construction cones, it'd be cool if you could actually break bricks with em'

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 22, 2005 at 9:10 am

Heh... what would be cool is like a sidewalk breakout game, where there are bricks on one end of the sidewalk, and the ball and paddle on the other end. It would literally be real life breakout, but the ball would be more like a bowling ball than a DX-Ball... $0.02 for today.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 5, 2005 at 7:36 pm

good seach dude but thats sad