Skip navigation

Hegemony III - Future Expansions or Free Updates

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegemony III - Future Expansions or Free Updates
Level 2 Human Slacker
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 13, 2017 at 10:57 pm

I've been reading a bit about different peoples on the Apennine peninsula during the early iron age (www.historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsEurope/indexItalics.htm). In Hegemony III all different tribes have already found their place, but in history people came either by foot from north or by sea from east or south and pushed other tribes away from their land. It would've been fun if Longbow could release an expansion or free update where the player encounter similar situations or maybe even can play as one of those tribes who have decided to find a place to settle down and will have to push the already settled ones away to take their place.

Level 7 Extraplanar programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on February 14, 2017 at 10:23 pm

You're in luck! The Eagle King DLC for Hegemony III, to be released on Steam at Thursday, February 16 and on the Humble Store a to-be-announced time afterwards, will include an invasion sandbox mode, where you can play as an off-map faction like the Senones, Macedon, the Dalmatae, or others and move into Italy with a hand-picked starting army. Special events will handle your interactions with the locals as you migrate towards a new place to settle.

Level 2 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 23, 2017 at 8:09 am

Any plans of coming back to Mother Hellas in another add-on/DLC? Or maybe to some new territory (but Greek-related)? Alexander the Great's conquest of Asia or Diadochi age maybe?

Level 2 Human Slacker
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 1, 2017 at 12:20 am

The Eagle King seems interesting. I'll see if I get that version now or after I've finished my Samnite campaign. Is it possible to split my invading army in two to settle in different locations?

Level 7 Extraplanar programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 4, 2017 at 9:01 pm

You mostly can; if you capture a second city with a splinter army, that city will flip to you, but you won't have access to the special settling events that fire. Whichever of the cities you get first count as your capital.

Level 3 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2017 at 5:50 pm

First, thank you for updating the game on Humble.com. Really enjoyed what you did with the update to 3.3.3. Will the Eagle King DLC appear in Humble sometime this year? I want more...heh

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on April 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm

We are currently working with the team at Humble to get the Eagle King onto their store and hope to have it available shortly.

UPDATE: It's available now including a 15% launch discount

Level 3 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2017 at 3:08 am

Bought!!! Thank you for making the awesome updates available for those who don't like Steam and now the DLC.