Skip navigation

Hegemony Soundtrack

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegemony Soundtrack
Level 2 Human Gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 18, 2017 at 9:33 pm
Tagged: music hegemony soundtrack album

I find that the Hegemony soundtrack, especially in Rome and Clash of the Ancients is one of my favourite parts of the Hegemony experience. I often find myself humming the tune to myself when not playing. I am saddened however that there is no included, or even separately purchasable soundtrack so I can listen to the music when not playing. I searched everywhere to find it and not even YouTube had any uploaded songs. I would be very interested if the developers decided to release a album of the Hegemony songs so I can listen while playing other games, or any other time of the day. Such an epic soundtrack deserves the ability to be played as often as possible. Anyone else feel like this?

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 23, 2017 at 7:18 pm

We're glad to hear you're enjoying the music. In theory I'd love to make a soundtrack out of it, but unfortunately the music is actually made of up many individual layers rather than single tracks so there would be a fair amount of work arranging them into a traditional sound track. At this point we don't have the resources to pull it together, but its on the wishlist if that changes in the future.

Level 2 Human Gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 26, 2017 at 7:48 pm

I noticed that after digging through the files. If I knew how to do it myself I would. But I will just holdout until the soundtracks are released officially.