Skip navigation

Hegemony 3 3.1.2 rev 38144 x64

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegemony 3 3.1.2 rev 38144 x64
Level 8 Human CEO
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on May 28, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Folks,

This build is incredibly unstable. I've been trying to play a long Italian campaign based on Rome for three weeks. Each time I get to about 10 cities, problems start cropping up with Bridges, Income vs Expense, friendlies coming deep into my territory and building bases, supply lines that can't get built because once cut, they aren't re-establishing...

This is just a long, long list of problems. Libraries don't seem to be increasing skill rates, governors have very small or no effect for the ratings I see on the character...

I'm really frustrated and there hasn't been a patch in a long time and no signs of improvement. I also found Hegemony 2 unplayable. The AI was so terrible that I stopped after several weeks.

Erik

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 31, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Sorry you're having trouble with the game. If you've got any dump files or saved games that demonstrate a bug, we'd appreciate if you could send them to us at rob@longbowgames.com so we can work on fixing them.

If you haven't seen it, we did post some new details on the next update over on Steam