Skip navigation

my campeign is stuck

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > my campeign is stuck
Level 5 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on December 26, 2015 at 1:20 pm

the last chapter mission save cicero have line on it. Captured everythin i can on the ristricted map. My campeign wont continiu what to do??? I have save game file where to send for you to check???

Level 6 Extraplanar programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on December 28, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Can you send the save to chris@longbowgames.com and rob@longbowgames.com for us to look at?

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on December 28, 2015 at 8:58 pm

Can you send the save to chris@longbowgames.com and rob@longbowgames.com for us to look at?
Yes sure thing...I am sending.

Level 6 Extraplanar programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on December 28, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Thanks, I got your save. I still have more digging to do before I know why it happened or how to stop it happening again, but in the meantime you should be able to continue your game by opening the console and copy-pasting taskdiscover("QuestVastatio.RunningInterference"); getplayerfaction():givegold(90); local samaro = getentitybytag("samarobriva"); rewardbrigade("romanlegionbrigade", samaro, "LegioVII", "legio7"); generalspec(generals.crassus, samaro);

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on December 29, 2015 at 11:07 am

Thank you very much. I'll do it...

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on December 30, 2015 at 8:44 am

After copy pasting i really could continue the campaign,thank you for that. But the task "save cicero" with line over it still appears as if it is not completed will this prevent me from finishing the campaign (this is hegemony task)???

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on January 20, 2016 at 5:23 am

Thanks alot finished the campeign everythin worked...