Skip navigation

Super Mario Bros. sound mod for DX-Ball 2

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Super Mario Bros. sound mod for DX-Ball 2
Level 3 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 21, 2015 at 8:39 am

The sound effects from the most legendary video game in the world, Super Mario Bros. now available for DX-Ball 2!

DOWNLOAD NOW and enjoy a blast from the past!

How To Install:
1. Download from my Drive
2. Extract the files and copy it to the "Sounds" folder on the DX-Ball 2 main directory
3. If the game is running, restart the game

Level 3 Human gamer and programmer
Alignment: Good
Location: Belgrade, Serbia. Probably in front of my computer.
Posted on November 21, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Can't download it because of permission problems.

Level 3 Human gamer
Posted on November 21, 2015 at 11:29 pm

just noticed that I forgot to activate the public sharing, now you can check back the link

Level 9 Human
Posted on November 22, 2015 at 12:27 pm

I noticed the catch paddle power-up was the same, but other than that it's brilliant – made me giggle. :)

Level 3 Human gamer
Posted on November 22, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Can't find an appropriate sound for catch paddle, still looking from other 8-bit game :)

originally I would put the famous "coin" sound when hitting bricks but later changed into smashing sound because the samples were too long.

I made extra life and expand paddle really fitting, as if it was in the real game...

"lose life" sound was taken from Super Mario Bros. 3, rather than the original game. But this sound was "scrambled" into 2 different pitches in each speaker (left and right) so it sounds kinda weird

Level 2 Human gamer
Posted on March 10, 2016 at 10:05 am

Extract the files and copy it to the "Sounds" folder on the DX-Ball 2 main directory

Level 1 Human gamer
Posted on March 10, 2017 at 11:34 am

I have just downloaded the game, and just loved it a lot, especially the characters of Mario bros inside it. Recently I have moved to playing shooter games like Battleborn, overwatch and role playing games like Pokemon sun, which I had after I visited this page (https://www.press-start.com/fr) of Press-start website.

Level 1 Human gamer
Posted on May 18, 2017 at 5:23 am

initially I would put the well known "coin" sound when hitting blocks however later changed into crushing sound on the grounds that the examples were too long.

I made additional life and extend paddle truly fitting, as though it was in the genuine diversion...
Regards
Mahesh Meena provide best Taxi service in Jaipur.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 17, 2017 at 9:46 am

The sound effects from the most legendary video game in the world, Super Mario Bros. now available for DX-Ball 2!

DOWNLOAD NOW and enjoy a blast from the past!

How To Install:
1. Download from my Drive
2. Extract the files and copy it to the "Sounds" folder on the DX-Ball 2 main directory
3. If the game is running, restart the game

love the novelty.

you can also look in the internet for .mod files or chip tune music, and add your own music to DX Ball. pretty sure you can get a whole array of mario themed music :).