Skip navigation

My email adress has already been registered on the forums, but not by me!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > My email adress has already been registered on the forums, but not by me!
Level 3 Human gamer and programmer
Alignment: Good
Location: Belgrade, Serbia. Probably in front of my computer.
Posted on November 12, 2015 at 12:11 pm

I just wanted to change my email, but however it said that an unregistered user has already registered it. Now I registered my old adress, but the registering of my new one wasn't by me. I DID subscribe it to the LDA newsletter before I made an account, but canceled that. I don't want to make a new account because of this as I have RB and RBT purchased in this one.

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 13, 2015 at 3:37 am

Sorry for the problem. I suspect it's the earlier newsletter signup that's causing the you to get the message the the e-mail is already in use. If you send an e-mail to rob@longbowgames.com from the new address I'll get it switched over so you still have RB and RBT.

Posted on November 13, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Sorry for the problem. I suspect it's the earlier newsletter signup that's causing the you to get the message the the e-mail is already in use. If you send an e-mail to rob@longbowgames.com from the new address I'll get it switched over so you still have RB and RBT.
OK, thanks. I'm going to send after I remove this virus I have on my computer.

Posted on November 13, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I've sent an e-mail