Skip navigation

Hegenomy Gold - Enemy Unit won't leave my land: (that I have truce with)

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegenomy Gold - Enemy Unit won't leave my land: (that I have truce with)
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 6, 2015 at 2:22 am

So,

Decided to go back to the classic that was Hegenomy Gold for a bit while a few more patches of Hegemony 3 come in. :)

I noticed a strange bug and I'm not sure if anyone has encountered a work around for this yet. It seems when Sheep spawns, the AI goes crazy to acquire them even with enemies I have truce with. They'll go onto my lands and try to get that sheep and all that fun stuff (Phillip of Macedon campaign btw) which honestly I don't care as much. However, the issue is, a Peltast (spelling, sorry) unit that took some sheep won't simply leave and now just simpply stays on my land and doesn't move.

Is there is any kind of work around for this besides obviously breaking the truth and getting rid of the unit? (a unit of the Chaldaice League , or however you spell em, is the culprit)

thanks,

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 7, 2015 at 9:40 am

Guess the game is just too old for anyone to notice this? :(..

Is there perhaps a Console Command that deletes an enemy unit? as I really would like to get rid of that unit showing up in the alert pop up if possible.

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on September 12, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Kill everyone, conquer everything? The Philip campaign wasn't designed with diplomacy in mind (was only added in Gold) aside from the objectives, and AI going after sheep was added even later, in, like, patch 1.5.7 or something. Philip campaign is basically blobfest simulator, your units (phalangites and thessalian/barbarian cavalry, not to mention unique units) are so OP, 1vs1 they'll always win unless you send cavalry against hoplites or phalangites against Odrysian peltasts.

So, yeah, no real sense in signing a truce in Philip scenario. Be aware that there is a difference between breaking a truce with your units marching onto enemy territory and breaking the truce formally. Ironically, afair the truce break with your units seems to give less hostility. Save before you break the truce in any case. Or:

Just leave the unit there.