Skip navigation

Press/youtube coverage for Hegemony III

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Press/youtube coverage for Hegemony III
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 28, 2015 at 6:10 am

Hey guys, Im having a great time playing hegemony III, but I noticed that not a lot of youtubers seems to do any lets plays of it.

I would suggest you guys start writing/taking contact to some of the youtube let's players, that are into this genre/strategy games, in order to reach a wider audience, faster than pretty much any other marketing campaigns.

Im not sure which let's players would be relevant, but I think the following would be interested in doing a let's play:
Blitzkriegsler
EnterElysium
Quill18
Splattercatgaming
Surrealbeliefs
TheXPGamers
Zueljin Gaming

There is of course a near infinite amount of different youtube let's players, but you should start somewhere, and the above list would net you aproximately 500k- 1 million views.

Writing these guys with the same prefabricated mail, in which you tell about your studio/game, and offering them to review your game would only take a fraction of a workday - so I definitely think it's worth it, to up the sales of Hegemony III and get as much coverage as possible.

Besides youtube, you should really also try to get articles into some of the different strategy/pcgamer sites out there, same method as above seems appropriate and could amongst others include:
Rockpapershotgun
Pcgamer
gamewatcher

I hope you guys will sell a lot of copies of hegemony III and im looking forward to playing it some more, as well as hoping for the awesome hegemony IV, will see the light of day in the not so distant future :)

Level 9 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on August 29, 2015 at 4:13 am

Zueljin is about 90% minecraft. Seems to be the last person to play a hegemony game.

Most of the others have potential for hegemony play and would do it justice.