Skip navigation

Hegemony III Coming August 25th!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Hegemony III Coming August 25th!
Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 3, 2015 at 6:48 pm
Tagged: hegemony3

It's almost here! Hegemony III is coming to Steam August 25th for just $29.99 US plus a 10% launch discount! Players who own Hegemony Gold or Hegemony Rome also qualify for an extra 20% off loyalty discount for the first two months: that's just $21 at launch!

For all the latest news, check out the ongoing beta and join in the conversation on Steam. For those still waiting on codes, we just sent out a new batch on the weekend, but there's still lot's left to do in the next few weeks and we hope to send out at least one more round before launch.

Level 9 Human Father, Husband. Geek, Gamer...
Posted on August 3, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Rob, congratulations to you and the team. It seems a long road since the start of the Kickstarter with the ups and downs along the way. Incredibly excited to finally be able to explore one of my favourite times in history when the Roman Republic is not yet a sure fire thing.

Really looking forward to getting stuck in after following the streams, comments and updates from the team over the last months.

Good luck with the launch, I'm confident Hegemony will get the attention is deserves finally, and hopefully drive some sales of Macedon and Rome at the same time as folks discover the series for the first time!!!!!!!

All the best and heres to Hegemony IV! :)

Traulq (Tim )

Level 9 Human True Nerd
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 4, 2015 at 3:28 pm

It's almost here! Hegemony III is coming to Steam August 25th for just $29.99 US plus a 10% launch discount! Players who own Hegemony Gold or Hegemony Rome also qualify for an extra 20% off loyalty discount for the first two months: that's just $21 at launch!

For all the latest news, check out the ongoing beta and join in the conversation on Steam. For those still waiting on codes, we just sent out a new batch on the weekend, but there's still lot's left to do in the next few weeks and we hope to send out at least one more round before launch.

Can't wait! As a big fan of the series (i created my steam account to buy Philip of Macedon and bought anything you made since :)) i'm really excited about the release! From Italy with love!

Level 9 Human LINUX RULES
Posted on August 5, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Hi, just wanted to ask when is the game going to be released on gog.com? Otherwise can't wait to play it.

Posted on August 7, 2015 at 5:41 am

Thanks for all the comments guys. There were definitely some times when we weren't sure if we'd get the chance to finish this game, but we're really happy how it's turned out and excited to be so close to getting out to the community.

As far as GoG, unfortunately I've yet been able to properly get in touch with them. I've completed their submission for new games multiple times and sent them a couple of e-mails, but for whatever reason I've been unable to reach anyone there who handles this sort of thing. We would still like to release on GoG, but at this point even if I do reach them I'm not sure if we'll be able to get the paperwork completed in time for the Steam launch.

Level 4 Human 3D Modeler
Alignment: Good
Posted on August 12, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Can't wait!

Hopefully it'll run smoothly on my laptop.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Glad to see you got it finished, the only problem now it trying to play it on holiday without getting caught by She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Level 5 Human Firefighter
Posted on August 22, 2015 at 3:41 am

Really looking forward to it being released, one question through, are you going to release it on your website, same as Rome still?
I haven't seen any other release notes is all.

Cheers for some great games guys!!
(looking forward to #4,5,6,7.... as well I have to admit :) )

Posted on August 25, 2015 at 2:54 pm

We haven't finalized any other release plans other than Steam yet since we've been too busy with development. However, once we get past the launch I'm hoping to contact some of the more popular online stores and get things sorted out. I've already been in touch with GoG and we have an existing relationship with GamersGate from our older games. It didn't turn out that there was much demand with Rome for the version on our site, but it is certainly possible to put 3 up in our store as well.

Level 9 Human True Nerd
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 25, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Hi Guys. Congratulations for the release. The game seems a lot of fun so far, really challenging. The AI is giving me quite a hard time. I LOVE it. Just a tiny bit of cosmetic complains. Since their introduction in the Beta of Hegemony Rome i had a rather complicated relation with the missile trails, or rather i hate them...while it could be only me to think this way, i'd like to ask you anyway if there is a possibility to add an option to toggle them on and off like in the Total War Series. Just cosmetic, as i said. Thanks again for your hard work and good night!

Level 5 Human Firefighter
Posted on October 18, 2015 at 11:49 am

Just checking, have you had any further thoughts/progress on distribution other then steam? I'm hoping for GOG/Humble/Website personally, as I hate steam. Hope to see somthing soon anyway.
Cheers
Nighteyes