Skip navigation

New Hegemony III Trailer Next Week

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > New Hegemony III Trailer Next Week
Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 30, 2015 at 4:58 pm

So this is mostly just a coming soon post for our big coming soon announcement next week, but we also wanted to share that there's a new build for Hegemony Rome over on Steam and as a preview for the new website and steam site coming next week we've got a couple bonus screenshots for Hegemony III up on Facebook.

Level 4 Human gamer
Posted on May 31, 2015 at 5:20 am

Awesome stuff guys glad to see support for rome still! nice screen shots cant wait for update about hegemony 3 as well:)

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on June 1, 2015 at 7:16 pm

+1 for appreciation of continued Rome support.

Must admit despite early skepticism, H3 is looking pretty damned sweet.

Edit: Just saw the bit about the editor/workshop, now that is awesome.

Level 4 Human gamer
Posted on June 2, 2015 at 1:01 pm

just saw hegemony come up coming soon on steam store page i just wanted to make a quick post on congratulating all of you guys for your hard it its not over yet but know we appreciate it and im very sure it will pay off once the game is out there your one of the few developers who as well keep supporting your older tittles so thanks guys!:)

might as well add a quick question i was talking to a few gamming buddy's last night who also backed hegemony on kick starter and were wondering if maybe the option to pre purchase would be made available at some point you know for the people who are 100 precent planning on getting the game ?

again awesome work guys cant wait to see the big update this week :)!

Level 9 Human LINUX RULES
Posted on June 2, 2015 at 3:27 pm

The game is looking good. I was wondering what is your position about releasing the game on gog.com at the moment?

Posted on June 2, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Thanks for the comments!

We don't have any plans for pre-purchases because it can cause problems between various distribution partners (some sites are cool with it while others actively discourage it).

We haven't dealt with GOG before (they weren't really doing new games when Gold was released), but I have contacted them about distribution for Hegemony III and I will let you guys know as soon as I know more.

Level 9 Human Father, Husband. Geek, Gamer...
Posted on June 2, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Although disappointed we didn't manage to help get you over the line for the kick starter rob I'm massively pleased to hear you've sorted out a route to market for clash of ancients. Hopefully the publicity and increased sales Steam brings will help soften the blow of the cut they'll inevitably look for. I'm just excited we're going to be able to play after watching all the videos and live streams over the months.

We're not there yet but congratulations to you and the team on a huge step forward!

Now, about Hegemony IV..... ;) :)

Posted on June 3, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Thanks Traulq for the continued support, it is very much appreciated.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on June 8, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Just avoid Desura and you should be golden.

Will there be a round of beta testing this time also?