Skip navigation

Arcade games constantly ticked!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Arcade games constantly ticked!
Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 14, 2005 at 5:09 pm

This is bugging me now - the arcade games part of the LDA forums list constanly has a red tick on it but when I look in there - none of the things in there have red ticks on them!
Rick - you seem to have infinate godly power on this forum - can you tell me why this is - or possibly tell me how to correct it? :x

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 14, 2005 at 6:46 pm

It seems to me you have stumbled on the notification system. If you want to remove these check marks, just go http://www.ldagames.com/forums/index.php?mark=forums and it makes them all read. (BTW, those ticks are for showing whats been read and unread by you, I use it all the time. :) )

Posted on September 15, 2005 at 10:07 am

yeah but theres nothing in there I seem to have uhm...how to explain..never mind thx for the help

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 15, 2005 at 1:35 pm

Infinite godly power. Wow. Even I'm impressed with myself now.

Anyway, the red ticks show that there's unread posts, but red ticks don't show up next to the announcements or stickies, so those are probably the ones you missed. I'll get around to fixing the images (if I don't get Philippe to fix them) soonish.

And as Jujaga said, you can click on the "Mark all topics read" link to clear everything.

Edit: Fixed.

Posted on September 16, 2005 at 4:36 pm

Thx - and I didn't even have to whorship you! * mumbles quietly and begins to bow a little before starting to do the dance of the sugerplum farie for no apparent reason then bursting out into tears and running round in circles going "woot woot woot woot woot" - glad I got that off my mind - thx. :D