Skip navigation

Help us make the next chapter of Hegemony!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Help us make the next chapter of Hegemony!
Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 9, 2014 at 12:09 am

We've just launched a new Kickstarter campaign for Hegemony III: Clash of the Ancients. This is an all new game that goes back to roots of the Roman kingdom where ancient civilizations like the Greeks, Romans, Etruscans and Celts battle to forge the next great empire! Check out the Kickstarter page and please pass on the word and help us make this game possible!

Level 8 Human LINUX RULES
Posted on December 10, 2014 at 10:08 am

Pledged. Would love to see a linux port since there aren't many RTS games on linux even if the Kickstarter does not reach the funding limit for it. Anyway good luck.

Level 8 Human Father, Husband. Geek, Gamer...
Posted on December 14, 2014 at 11:16 am

Fantastic news, one of the most intriguing times in history and certainly my favourite time for Rome.

Teams like Longbow producing great quality games which don't pander to "yet another glossy generic AAA title to bank roll the publishers" deserve the support of anyone interested in PC gaming. It's a real throw back to the studios of the 90s and the roots of PC gaming.

Pledged (with bells on!)

Good luck with the campaign folks, you deserve to not only succeed but smash the stretch goals.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on December 15, 2014 at 1:13 am

Time passes fast! Just a few hours ago, I finished a demo playthrough of Wars of Ancient Greece. Here we are, already at Clash of the Ancients.

I am not entirely certain as to whether I will be able to contribute to the program, but I do wish Longbow Games good luck with the process.

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on December 16, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Thanks guys, we really appreciate your continued support!

Posted on December 29, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Really need a major publicity push folks. I've linked the kickstarter on a few forums and every time people often haven't heard of Hegemony and certainly not the Kickstarter. Need to get the word out there somehow quickly with only 10 days to go. :(

Are there some Wargaming/PC gaming forums that could be hit, reddit etc? Def worth getting in touch with Rock Paper Shotgun if you've not already - Dev contact link here - http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/hey-prs-and-developers/

Posted on January 9, 2015 at 7:19 pm

Really sad to see we didn't make the Kick starter target, the game certainly should be able to hit that level of funding easily, especially with the condition it's in now watching the twitch stream the other day.

Still, looking forward to playing the game and supporting LB games again with whatever funding plan comes next, hopefully still have an option to get my ugly face as a general in game ;)

Good luck with the revision of plans folks and keep going, the game is looking awesome!

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on January 23, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Any update on the next steps?