Skip navigation

Dear Longbow Games

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Dear Longbow Games
Level 4 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 24, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Played Rome for a while and really felt there was some promise but after weeks I have come to this conclusion.

Not a very consumer friendly company.

I guess I have been spoiled by Grinding Gear Games where they are very open with players and very diligent about posting news and updates. And when no updates are there they tell us nothing new today but here is something.

Basically to say that we paid for this game we are due some sort of involvement in the development. Unless something gets updated or we get some hints about what to expect from this game I will never play it again. Not that it matters as you already have my money.

Where is the game going?
Is this the final product what I purchased?
If not then whats coming in the next update?

As of now Longbow games has lost a fan which is sad because there is a lot of potential with this game.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2014 at 9:36 pm

It seems the devs are mia. Really surprised at the release of this game thought there would be much more hype. The pre-release trailer looked like they had put so much work into the map and features of the game. Still hoping they rally.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 25, 2014 at 10:37 pm

We're here, and we've had the next update in the pipe for quite a while. Getting it through Kalypso's QA process has been a little frustrating, but hopefully it will make for a better patch.

We're also working out a plan with Kalypso so we can release betas of the upcoming patches early, like we did with Hegemony Gold.

Level 4 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Good to know this is still being worked on. Would it be too much to ask for teasers? or some news updates on what to expect?