Hi Longbow folks,
I've been having a really hard time keeping focused on the game. Lots of rough edges with the map.
1. Memory leaks badly when game is paused (1GB per minute roughly)
2. Transport of supplies over roads will pause when storage of food is exceeded. No carts move, no gold mines, no additional supplies added will move. Supply lines must be deleted and re-established.
3. Roman units get stuck no matter what the stance or size in the Salassi region of the Alps - sent an email last week on this. Real game breaking bug for the sandbox.
4. AI Units starve, fail to load up with food when they depart home base.
5. AI does not behave aggressively when set to aggressive, tribes do more than Roman cultures. Defensive AI does not behave defensively, most Ai seems to stick around their cities and starve.
6. I PROTEST needing to establish traditional lumber supplies for Roman legions to be able to establish a palisade around camps. You know why, and I accept the game play balance choices. But STILL, I protest!
Aggressive AI is not aggressive even on Expert, although it appears a the paltry attacks that are sent are double in size than on Normal.
Message Log (Would be nice to be able to size the message log per 1.x)
Building Complete Events
Units Rout Events
I would appreciate if you could add back in supply line shift-click pathing. Lots of problematic paths that don't make much sense. Zones of control are too problematic on this map to be as large as they are without being able to draw routes around them.
I have like 10 other things, but can't remember due to the hour. Will add more as I go, and keep notes.