Skip navigation

buy Hegemony Rome directly from you

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > buy Hegemony Rome directly from you
Level 5 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 16, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Hi :)

I would like to buy Hegemony Rome directly from you guys, is it possible ? (can't find the link like for hegemony gold)

Thanks

Level 5 Human Cadet
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 16, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Just click the Hegemony Rome link on the right and click 'Buy Here'. Hope you enjoy the game :)

Edit: If you can't see the link, here it is: Hegemony Rome

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on May 17, 2014 at 8:20 am

ah thanks, I somehow managed to miss the buy here banner :)

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on May 26, 2014 at 3:23 pm

I also missed the link initially - it is a bit obscure. When I first bought the Philip of Macedon campaigns I thought what a great game, and these guys do drm free as well. I will buy whatever they produce next (as long as it is drm free). I said it, I have done it and am now looking forward to the next one (Carthago? Byzantine? Whatever, I am there).

Congratulations on completing the game guys.

Level 9 Human LINUX RULES
Posted on May 28, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Hi Guys, just wan't to thank Rob and others for releasing the game in their own store drm-free instead as drm-only on Steam. Thanks again. Will buy it.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on May 28, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Hi, one question, can we still activate the game on Steam after buying it from here ?
Thanks.

Level 7 Extraplanar programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 29, 2014 at 1:39 am

Hi, one question, can we still activate the game on Steam after buying it from here ?
Thanks.

Sorry, you cannot. The version bought from this site doesn't give you access to a steam copy.

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 29, 2014 at 9:15 am

There isn't too much of a need to activate the game on steam anyway. This website lets you download again as much as required and they keep your cd-keys on file for you to access again in case of hardware failure (as I've recently had the same). Once installed you can then add the game in as a non-steam game and still run it through the steam platform.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on May 29, 2014 at 9:50 am

Does the DRM-free version have a nice auto-update feature then ? This is actually why I was asking, I don't like to have to dowload and install patchs manually every now and then, and especially here the game has been released recently.
Thanks for the answers !