Skip navigation

Hegemony Gold Sparta Let's Play

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegemony Gold Sparta Let's Play
Level 5 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 25, 2014 at 11:01 am

I've been creating a Spartan Hegemony Gold Let's Play series on YouTube for the past months but I never created a thread for it for some reason. Season One contained 17 episodes, and I'm currently doing a season two which will contain 17 as well. My goal is to continue the series with more episodes and then also, in the future, let's play Hegemony The Rise of Caesar.

Playing Gold on Normal difficulty. The series is full of ups-and-downs and dramatic turns. Check it out:

Hegemony Gold Sparta Playlist

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 25, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Watched and subscriberfied! I like the look of some of your other playlists so I will get to them in time.

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on April 25, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Thank you kindly. :)

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 2, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Finally getting into your Hegemony playlist now. You mentioned distant worlds during the first part of video 1 and that sort of sent me into a distant worlds binge. I think I have finally managed to recover and am going to make some time to view the rest of the videos now. I wonder if you will do more distant worlds vids in the future?

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on May 2, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Yes, you bet I will. :D Distant Worlds is one of my all-time favourite games. Universe, which is the final expansion for the game, is coming out in May. It's a more modder-focused expansion. I'm on the beta team for it, so I haven't been able to do any recording of the game for the past few months since I can't show you what's on my screen right now and how DW looks from my point of view ;) I have been building my own mod for the game. In fact, I started doing Let's Plays because of Distant Worlds and I created that mod just to have something unique to play in my videos.