Skip navigation

Hegemony Live on Twitch.tv

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Hegemony Live on Twitch.tv
Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 11, 2014 at 8:22 am
Tagged: hegemonyrome twitch walkthrough

To launch the Early Access version of Hegemony Rome we're going to be doing two live walkthrough and Q&A sessions on twitch.tv this week. This is a great chance to see the game in action and to ask us about the game, development, early access, or anything else you can come up with. If you want to send in your questions in advance post here or tweet using the hashtag #Hegemony_Live.

The first broadcast will be Wednesday, Feb 12th @ 19:00 GMT and the second will be Thursday, Feb 13th @ 20:00 EST.

UPDATE: You can now watch a replay of the event over on YouTube.

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 11, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Very excited for tomorrow. A launch-session seems nice. Please do not forget to mark it visibly that early access for now is only 64 bit, even though it is in the requirements section. Maybe people might miss it and it would be a good opportunity to hint at a later 32 bit version (on release/during beta?)

Level 7 Human Misanthropic Aficionado
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 13, 2014 at 12:18 am

Are there any features that you will not have for early access but will have ready for the official release?

Sandbox?
Balance fixes?
Certain campaigns?

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on February 13, 2014 at 1:42 am

Yes there are features that they will start including soon. Check out the game on steam, it has everything you asked for!

Posted on February 13, 2014 at 4:24 pm

At the moment, Early Access only includes Chapter 1 and 2 of the campaign. Eventually we will be adding Chapter 3 & 4 as well as the sandbox so that by the end of Early Access all of the content will be available.

Level 7 Human Misanthropic Aficionado
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 13, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Thank you for the answers, but I'm on the forums pretty regularly and actually had some idea about what's been included so far for early access. I was asking more for the sake of getting the question in the Twitch broadcast for those who may not know.

Posted on February 14, 2014 at 2:43 am

:) I've written so many forum posts over the last few days I forgot what I'd been asking in the topic ... but it does make more sense since I was pretty sure you knew that stuff already.