The first update to the beta is now live on steam. The revision number on the title screen is 29161. I'm not quite sure how steam decides when to update, but if you exit steam and log back in again it should force it.
Before I get into what's changed, I want to thank everyone for their comments this week. I know some of the bugs have been pretty hard to work around so we appreciate your perseverance. I'd also like to apologize up front if I don't get a chance to respond specifically to all of the feedback. It's a bit of a juggling act managing the beta while also making sure we spend time on development. So, even if we don't comment on all of the bugs and suggestions, they are still getting read and filed into our bug/feature database. That said, if a couple updates go by and you don't see any changes on a particular issue, don't feel bad about reminding us :)
One other note: in addition to the primary steam version that you've been playing, there are also now two "beta" builds that can be accessed by right-clicking on Hegemony in your steam library, opening the properties window and clicking the Betas tab. In the tab you should now see a drop down box that let's you opt in for different versions of the game.
From now on we'll be maintaining an untested "Beta" version that has the most up to date changes as well as a "lastrelease" version that contains the previous version of the game so you can revert if we've accidentally broken something. If you decide to play either of these versions, please make a note of the revision number from the title screen when you're submitting bugs so that we can file them appropriately.
* Fullscreen mode now works on nVidia GTX cards. The fix appears to have some performance penalties, but it should work for now.
* Fixed water regions disappearing after a device reset
* Fixed bug where units remain invisible after being interrupted entering a building
* Fixed bug that caused units to run through the water when crossing a bridge
* Fixed occasional freeze in the sandbox
* Fixed error loading savegames made while Lugdunum is cleared from the fog
* Players can no longer set supply level of enemy camps/cities
* AI should no longer occupy the farm or build the bridge near Lugdunum
* Bridge the Arar tutorial now accepts any unit that can build bridges, not just workers
* City governors are now saved
* Fixed crash opening vehicle construction menu on captured raider forts
* Raiders no longer track hostility
* It's no longer possible to demolish bridges through the command panel when they don't belong to you
* Fixed tooltip and portrait for Roman Transport
* Fixed bug connecting trade routes through marsh, alpine and blocked terrain (fixes problem connecting fort and roman city in chapter 1)
* Fixed sound bug caused by oscillating alerts
* Fixed 'Invalid Target Pos' crash
* Fixed bug where promoting 2nd rank officers would remove other officers