Skip navigation

Thursday Race time 8 EST/5 PST/1 GMT

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Thursday Race time 8 EST/5 PST/1 GMT
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 1, 2005 at 3:48 pm

Thursday is racing, right? and is that the correct time? I don't normally deal with daily events...

anyway, the server should be up, and will remain up until after sunday's racing event.

Level 16 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 1, 2005 at 5:17 pm

Sounds like fun, I'll try to actually make it to this one. :P

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 1, 2005 at 7:24 pm

Don't see the server--did I miss it??

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on September 1, 2005 at 7:50 pm

gee, theh server won't run IF it dosN't havE ANY MAP FILES INSTALLED.

:roll:

I suppose my request for the admin ( *Ahem* Kv!?!?!) to test the servers was too much of a bother........

I guess I have to do that as well........

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 1, 2005 at 7:51 pm

Not that I would know if they were in or not---
Oh well---too bad I guess...

Posted on September 1, 2005 at 7:55 pm

Give me an hour to upload the stock map files, it'll be up and working after that.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 1, 2005 at 8:03 pm

You're a gentleman, a scholar, AND an acrobat!!

Posted on September 1, 2005 at 9:30 pm

* killer does a tripple back flip with a quad twist

Uploading the last of the files. stay tuned.

Posted on September 1, 2005 at 9:40 pm

servers up. enjoy ;)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 1, 2005 at 9:46 pm

But I'm gettin' TIRED!!!---YAWN--LOL
As I say this, I see the server is up--LOL---rats--and I hahve to head out for a bit before I call it a night--CRAP!!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 2, 2005 at 5:40 am

yeah rev those tanks up we are going racing.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 2, 2005 at 8:31 am

Wow... was a little late, but I flipped pab around a bit and got to goof off and mock CAT... always fun!

I dunno what ya'll are talking about with 'no maps' and all. I got on just fine around 10:30 pm or so

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 2, 2005 at 5:01 pm

but I flipped pab around a bit and got to goof off and mock CAT... always fun! :roll:
I remember otherwise :twisted: I saw your little tank flying across the map when I shot you with a 120 mm shell :lol:
Dudymas was able to get me a couple times since he stayed in the finish line or other "strategic place" waiting for racers to pass by... it reminded me of the renegades standing by the mountains and shooting at the racers in episode I (star wars)... :lol:

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on September 2, 2005 at 8:24 pm

Because this is a free for all, it will count toward my Challenge Thread. The winner will earn 25000 points, minus 10% of what he earned already (minimum is 1000, with the fact that you are not allowed more than 10 wins against one opponent or clan; any further wins won't record), but if you were on the ladder and lost the match (even a 2nd place is not enough to keep from losing), you lose 10% of the points you earned. Try to put the shot on your post in the Challenge Thread to be vertified, I may set up a TM Playoff in the future. A playoff is a tournament as when players start battling each other to see who wins. Please notify me if any players disconnect (in some cases, disconnect prevents a player from getting a loss, which I consider cheating).

All TM non-team battles (except Clan but cannot be team clan; like DNX and GA on one team) can be recorded on my ladder for points. Do your best, you can get it going. However you should complete all challenges before the end of the month to get the points for the ladder. This is because at the end of each month EST, the ladder freezes, therefore no points will be earned until the next month arrives. When the next month arrives, the current ladder will be reset.

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Posted on September 3, 2005 at 9:07 am

U mean that new racing server?
I want to play but no-ones on!!! :x

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 3, 2005 at 11:03 am

im normally on the racing server to practice so come along.

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2005 at 1:04 am

I will be there next time....see you there. And thanks for getting the scheduled events up again.

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2005 at 1:07 am

One more thing. Would it be possible to not have the weapons destroy the race course. That was we could go back to have lap times. Just a thought.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2005 at 3:21 am

One more thing. Would it be possible to not have the weapons destroy the race course. That was we could go back to have lap times. Just a thought.

Oh...here's where I saw it... :shock: :roll: