Skip navigation

I know of a wonderful company that can publish you and your collection of games :-)

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > I know of a wonderful company that can publish you and your collection of games :-)
Level 5 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 20, 2013 at 6:22 pm

There is a company called Encore Software that's always looking for new games to publish. They recently acquired a company called Viva Media , which publishes value oriented games.

Perhaps you should sell a bundle of all of your casual games, with a bonus of Particle Fire in the retail stores? If you don't think the retail store distribution tactic would work, they also have digital download solutions as well.

Just a suggestion, I don't work for them, but noticed this company is a good company that sells wonderful games that don't break the bank.

Level 9 Human
Posted on December 28, 2013 at 8:18 am

I like this idea of a physical bundle box. All the casual games in one set, with Particle Fire as a bonus... Inspiring ! Create a neat design for the box and CD to make it an appealing collector's item for Longbow fans, and I'd buy it !

Level 4 Human gamer
Posted on November 11, 2014 at 6:48 am

you should sell a bundle of all of your casual games, with a bonus of Particle Fire in the retail stores????

Level 4 Human gamer
Posted on November 11, 2014 at 6:48 am

you should sell a bundle of all of your casual games, with a bonus of Particle Fire in the retail stores????

----------------------
tZy