Skip navigation

Can't remember where I bought Hegemony: Gold

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Can't remember where I bought Hegemony: Gold
Level 6 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 30, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Hello all,

Six months or so ago, I bought Hegemony Gold as part of some kind of daily/humble-bundle like deal. I then played the game, finished and uninstalled it.

Problem is, I can't remember how and where I can get my game back. It's not on Steam (I've got Hegemony: Philip of Macedon there), not on Gamersgate, not on Humblebundle. And obviously not on Good old games or Origins.

So, I've been looking for the website where I bought the game back then, through my email list and what not, and can't find anything. I know I'm not helping much here, but where has the game been on a deal before, that wasn't Steam or Humble Bundle or Gamersgate ?

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 31, 2013 at 1:29 am

So.. from what What about here?
check the download centre, then click on the product page next to gold.

Level 6 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on August 31, 2013 at 8:13 am

I'm not sure, but I think, the key or whatever it is that "authorised" your game as a non-demo game does not get uninstalled. So you could try to download the demo like you would do if you wanted to patch your game. Then you will see if you still get the full version because of said key that unlocks it or if you can only play the demo...

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 6, 2013 at 5:21 pm

I had the same problem. I did a search on my email for "hegemony gold". My confirmation email popped up with the activation code. Try that.