Skip navigation

Older version of Hegemony gold

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Older version of Hegemony gold
Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 7, 2013 at 5:11 am

Heey there, is it possilbe to get the 1.5.7 version of the game without the extra patches that came after it. My game keeps crashing with the patches that came after 1.5.7.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 8, 2013 at 10:20 pm

There were no patches after 1.5.7; 1.5.7 is the latest version.

1.5.5 and 1.5.6 are both available here. If you're using the Kalypso edition (the boxed copy distributed to stores), be sure you install over top of the disc version, otherwise your serial code won't work.

However, we've never had any reports of the game getting less stable after the update, so make sure you double-check that your computer's health is still good; even something as simple as a fan slowing down can have a negative impact on the stability of high-performance games.

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 9, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I am also not quite sure what is going on, i just know that with the latest version when i zoom in our out to fast the screen freezes. I have waited for like 1 hour and nothing happend to need to end the game with taskmanager. I never had this problem with older versions of the game, never had any bugs our problems at all.

Thanks for the older versions.

Kevin