Skip navigation

Hegemony Gold for only 5$ on Steam

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegemony Gold for only 5$ on Steam
Level 6 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on March 23, 2013 at 8:59 am

Steam is currently allowing a discount on nearly every Indie game on their platform. I don't exactly know the price in dollars, but as the game costs only 3,74€ instead of 14,99€, I think it will be a reduction of 75% as well.

Perhaps a short news update about this promo? I think it ends on March 29th or something like that.

Level 5 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 23, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I just bought the game on steam.

How can I register the game? I have no serial code?

OK I just found it .. You can delete this post.

Level 5 Human Student
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 24, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Speaking of Steam and Hegemony. Is there any sort of time we might be able to expect Rome on Steam? I know the game itself isn't out yet and that it definitely wont be out on Steam at the same time as the regular release, but is there a timetable or does nobody know?

Level 5 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 27, 2013 at 6:30 pm

I purchased Hegemony Gold on the steam sale a few days ago. I had not heard about it before then. All I can say is that this is the best strategy game I have ever played and I have been playing strategy games including turn-based grognard games since the early 90's. The supply system itself is worth the price. I'm a little ashamed of just having paid 5 dollars for this masterpiece. Rest assured I will pay full price for Rome Hegemony. This game is unbelievable. I have spent 20 hours in the last couple of days playing the Phillip campaign. I had to restart a couple of times. N ow that I understand the logistics system I am in love with this game. Total War series has nothing on you guys.

Can't wait for Rome Hegemony. I think that game with a bit of marketing will be the commercial breakthrough. I'm a big paradox studios fan also. I think paradox's clientele will be more than happy to tap into longbow games as they share many things in common. Keep supporting hegemony gold, maybe some DLC would be good. Thanks so much for this masterpiece guys!