Skip navigation

Hegemony Sneak Preview on EP Daily!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Hegemony Sneak Preview on EP Daily!
Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 5, 2013 at 2:58 am
Tagged: hegemonyrome interview epdaily

About a month ago, a couple of nice guys from the Electric Playground team dropped by for a quick tour of the office and a sneak preview of Hegemony Rome. Part I of that visit aired on G4 TV Canada tonight and will probably air a few more times again tomorrow if you missed it. For those who don't get that channel, you can also watch the whole episode online at EPDaily.tv or skip straight to our segment here.

While I seemed to have inadvertently hogged the spotlight in this section, Jim, Rick, Philippe and Britt gave some great interviews as well, but unfortunately you'll have to wait to hear what they've got to say until Part II which should air sometime closer to release of the game.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on March 7, 2013 at 4:20 am

Hegemony Rome looks amazing! I'm really excited to learn more about the game. :) I can't wait to play it.
I didn't realize how many polygons each character has, I love the attention to detail.

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on March 8, 2013 at 4:02 am

Looking very good so far, I honest to god have some cash here to throw at you for two copies, when are you going to stop pretending that you don't want it? :)

Level 8 Human Test Dummy (MK III)
Posted on March 11, 2013 at 1:17 am

Nice to see an update. looks awesome

Level 6 Human gamer
Posted on March 12, 2013 at 5:06 pm

The hype grows strong in me!