Skip navigation

Bugs in v1.5.7

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Bugs in v1.5.7
Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on December 22, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Hi, I've just found a bug in the newest version and another rather annoying one, that could also be an error in the save, but as I've started that game with 1.5.7, there has to be some kind of problem that has caused these two graphical errors:

Black barrier near Chalkis
Black barrier south of Kleonai

These black barriers block view to parts of the map, but can be penetrated by the camera without any problem. Then, you have a partially blocked and partially free look as shown in the second screen (the barrier at Kleonai is actually one single plane perpendicular to the ground).

The other bug is: Slaves can and will deliver food even if the target's food limit is already reached.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on December 23, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Just found two more black barriers: directly northwest of Megara (near its farm) and at the Northern coast of Thasos. Really annoying bug...

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on January 10, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Until now I've found about ten of these black barriers, some in remote regions, where I can easily ignore them, some very annoying ones that seem to be exactly where the AI wants to raid my country every time...

But the reason why I wanted to post this time is, that I've just found another bug that was NOT there until my last gamesave (~65-70 hours played). Unwalled cities now don't just show their lack of a wall with the absence of a real wall around the cities, but show a "negative" green health bar in the cities' mouseover-info. E.g. when my mouse rests over Achea or Sparta, there are the green wall health bar, the blue faction intimidation bar, the red recruits bar and the yellow food supply bar as usual. And while the latter three are all behaving in a normal way, the former extends into the far left of the screen. Even if the infobox is on the very right of the screen, the health bar will be a green band all over the screen, becoming white at the very left.

Could the game be somehow broken, because I sometimes Alt-Tabbed in and out of the game?

Level 6 Human Keen gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 18, 2013 at 12:22 am

Be nice to see if others have the same issues before upgrading to 1.5.7 myself. Anyone else??

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on January 19, 2013 at 9:59 am

And another mini-bug: Idrias in Lydia has four supply nodes. Nevertheless, you can only link it with three other buildings, because te southernmost market isn't accessible (No path to the target could be found). Perhaps the mountains at its East side are blocking the path?

I also can't send units near that node, there is a small line of impassable land (although the landscape seems to be small hills...).