Skip navigation

RBT Playoff Stat Sheet!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > RBT Playoff Stat Sheet!
Pages 1 2 3
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 19, 2005 at 12:37 pm

Well looks like this whole RBT Playoffs is a failure so Rob u mite as well close your playoff room down. Thanks for your support on this idea. But it looks all for not. Please unsticky these posts thanks. sorry to everyone thats has done there part in the playoff. Maybe we will get just players in the future that are serous and wanta try something like this again. But for as of now the playoffs are dead.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 19, 2005 at 7:58 pm

Thanks Mask for all the time and effort you put into making the Playoff happen...and it did happen for the majority of us and it was a GREAT idea, so it wasn't a failure for those of us who participated...count me in for the next one... Airyick and i still have some unfinished business to attend to...grinning

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 19, 2005 at 8:43 pm

What D said. I liked the tournament, but it's a sad thing it didn't turn up well. LDA, you can turn off the Tournament server. We don't need it anymore.
An idea, in the future when you want to join the tournament, you have to take an oath that you will be there to play, and not be a no show... just an idea...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 19, 2005 at 8:46 pm

And if you fail the pledge??
Death squad visits in the night?? :shock:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 20, 2005 at 6:53 am

I'm extremely sorry I haven't finished my next round yet (as well as not being quite engaged about it :( ), but I've been busy, and I have a life to live! Even though, I'm not giving up all that easely!

We started the playoff and we shall finish it!

I'll contact RBTME via PM one more time, and set an agreed time to play (nothing shall be let to random coincidenses this time!)

DON'T QUIT THIS NOW!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 20, 2005 at 9:00 am

And if you fail the pledge??
Death squad visits in the night?? :shock:

Well, no. That's a bit extreme... lol. I thought that maybe the pledge could in a way, "weed" out the people who are serious and those who just want to be in it just because it's a tournament.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 20, 2005 at 2:39 pm

for spirit
yes i have a life also. i think we all have waited as long as we could. even if u did play your playoff game theres still 2 others that have not and will not contact me after i mailed them numerous times. so thats it. this is over. im not gonna waste anymore time hoping and trying to no avail.
perhaps during the winter months ill try it again. But as of now its over.
sorry i know youve been trying its not your fault you tryed and so did many others.

Pages 1 2 3