Skip navigation

IndieFort Countdown Bundles!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > IndieFort Countdown Bundles!
Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 27, 2012 at 11:04 pm
Tagged: hegemony hegemonygold sale

Hegemony Gold is going to be available in the new IndieFort bundle starting next week!

Why are we telling you about it early? Well, this is an interesting bundle: it's currently $4 for four games, but if you buy the bundle this week, then when next week's bundle comes out, you get four new games for only $3, and if you buy that one, the next week you can get four games for $2. Buy all five and the last one is free!

In other words, next week you can get Hegemony and three other games for only $4, but if you act now, you can get Hegemony and nineteen other games for only $10! But remember, you don't get the cheaper price unless you've bought one of the earlier bundles.

And to top it all off, a portion of the proceeds goes to the Help Daniel charity.

Incidentally, the whole thing finishes up on my birthday, and seeing everybody support indie developers and a great charity would be a wonderful birthday present :)

Below is a full list of games in the bundles. I've included YouTube links to each game, and I've also created a YouTube Playlist if you'd like to see them all.

Week 1, November 23-29, Fueling Up Bundle:
* Genetrive 2 (YouTube)
* Space Pirates and Zombies (YouTube)
* Aeon Command (YouTube)
* Waveform (YouTube)

Week 2, November 30-December 6, Space Suit Bundle:
* Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece (YouTube)
* Caster (YouTube)
* Zombies (YouTube)
* Strategic War in Europe (YouTube)

Week 3, December 7-13, Oxygen Bundle
* Bridge It (YouTube)
* Alien Hallway (YouTube)
* Eryi's Action (YouTube)
* Terrorhedron (YouTube)

Week 4, December 14-20, Ignition Bundle
* Syder Action (YouTube)
* Orczz (YouTube)
* Alien Shooter 2: Conscription (YouTube)
* Achron (YouTube)

Week 5, December 21-27, Liftoff Bundle
* War of the Human Tanks (YouTube)
* Zafehouse: Diaries (YouTube)
* Zombie Shooter 2 (YouTube)
* Will Fight For Food (YouTube)