I've you've been waiting for the official build of Hegemony Gold 1.5.7, it's here! As always, the easiest way to upgrade is to simply download the demo and install it over your existing copy, but you can also download it from the Download Centre. If you purchased your game elsewhere, you can use the same process, or you can wait for your distributor of choice to update their copy.
If you've been following the betas, you'll know this is a relatively minor update, except for a fix to a bug which caused the seasons to stop turning if you've played the same campaign for a couple hundred hours. If you're one of our uber-fans, this update is for you!
Keep reading for the full release notes.
* Increased floating-point precision on date calculations. This was causing the seasons to stand still when players with high frame rates played for over 100 hours.
* Jumping to targets in the alert manager didn't always preserve the camera height and rotation.
* Pressing the "jump to alert" button while in the middle of a jump now moves immediately to the target.
* Fixed a crash when making very long trade routes.
* Fixed a crash when ordering units on boats to enter mines.
* Removed the link style under the "Auto-pause on new events" text, since it's not actually a link.
* AI is now less competitive with each other when targeting non-combat units, like sheep.