Skip navigation

Can't Continue Archimedean War Campaign

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Can't Continue Archimedean War Campaign
Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 31, 2012 at 9:21 am

Hi,

I have a problem with Hegemony Gold which I was hoping someone could help with.

The other day I started the Archimedean War Campaign and today when I tried to continue it I get an error message and the game closes. This keeps happening every time I try it and even when I try earlier saves of that campaign. I haven't had this issue before with any other saved games whether it being a campaign or sandbox.

The error reads:
'Error setting brigade region. Region not found at pos (0.00, 0.00) (90944, peltastbrigade)'

I have a copy of the dump file it requested I save but I don't know how to attach it to this post.

Its an excellent game and any help with this would be great.
Thanks.

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on September 4, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Sorry about the problems. If you want to send me one of the save game that's not loading properly that would actually be even more helpful then the dump file. This link has info on where your save games are stored and my e-mail address is rob@longbowgames.com

thanks.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on October 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Hi,

So its been over a month now since I reported the issue, I was wondering if you've yet had a chance to find the problem and fix it; assuming you did received the email I sent with the saved file.

Thanks.

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 9, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Sorry for the lack of response, I confirmed the bug in your savegame pretty quickly, but I initially held off on a response hoping I'd have more news for you. Unfortunately, that particular bug has proved rather elusive since you don't realize something's gone wrong until you re-load the game which tends to be awhile after the root of the problem has occurred.

In the meantime, I'm happy to fix any saved games people send me (rob@longbowgames.com) and I'll try to keep looking into it whenever I get some time off Rome.