Skip navigation

Theban Hegemony?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Theban Hegemony?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Hegemony Gold got me so enthralled with greek history that I started to read up on the history of Greece and noticed Thebes once was the dominant power of Greece though for short time. Was this considered as a possible campaign?

For fun I would play sandbox and simulate what I imagine it would be like for Thebes rise to power by switching ownerships of some cities and deleting out all the generals that did not exist around that time and play it out adding fantasy quests giving rewards using console commands. But its just not the same without the pillars.

This is the best strategy game I have ever played and look forward to Hegemony Rome.

Cheers,
A fan

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on August 3, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Sounds like it is time to get your modding boots on. Can be hard though, I had enough of a struggle changing hostility levels let alone a whole factional time shift with new objectives like a theban campaign. This isn't really a game with Paradox level modding capability. Maybe some of the devs will help you understand some sticking points if you ask them a bit; I know Rick was pretty helpful when I asked some slightly technical questions.