Skip navigation

boxed version of DX-Ball 2 ?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > boxed version of DX-Ball 2 ?
Level 10 Human
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 23, 2012 at 9:35 pm
Tagged: dxball 2 boxed box cd board pack

is DX-Ball 2 still being boxed ?

i recall reading somewhere back in the day that there was a boxed version of DX-Ball 2, so i looked it up and found what appears to be a boxed version, retailed by a company named Tri Synergy

just curious about the history of things...like, did LDA use to ship boxed versions of the game; and what would be the contents of the CD ?

Level 22 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on June 24, 2012 at 12:10 pm

DX-Ball 2 is no longer being boxed.

We did have a boxed version of board pack 1 for a short time back in 2000.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 25, 2012 at 3:51 pm

However, we do offer custom CDs with all of the casual games. It's just a CD with the old-school 'LDA' logo printed on it, and has a special installer to make it easier to install all of your purchases.

Level 5 Human gamer
Posted on December 4, 2013 at 1:15 am

is DX-Ball 2 still being boxed ?

i recall reading somewhere back in the day that there was a boxed version of DX-Ball 2, so i looked it up and found what appears to be a boxed version, retailed by a company named Tri Synergy

just curious about the history of things...like, did LDA use to ship boxed versions of the game; and what would be the contents of the CD ?

You can find it on Amazon by typing "DX Ball" in the search box but be prepared to pay $40 for a boxed copy. Much cheaper to buy it here and have the discs shipped. Was a way for people to purchase the game back at the time who did not have a credit card at the time.

Level 4 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2015 at 7:20 am

i recall reading somewhere back in the day that there was a boxed version of DX-Ball 2, so i looked it up and found what appears to be a boxed version, retailed by a
company named Tri Synergy

http://www.certkiller.org/]70-462

Level 4 Human gamer
Posted on March 18, 2015 at 5:55 am

you should sell a bundle of all of your casual games, with a bonus of Particle Fire in the retail stores????

raneeya