Skip navigation

Limited Hegemony Rome T-shirts available!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Limited Hegemony Rome T-shirts available!
Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 8, 2012 at 7:46 am

Anybody who came by our booth at Origins or New York Comic Con will know that we had some T-shirts printed for Hegemony Rome. Here's some photos of a handsome guy wearing them. (Click to embiggen.)

Now, this was a very small run, and we only have about a dozen shirts left, so you won't see these on sale on the main site any time soon. However, if anybody wants one, and you're willing to pay with PayPal, email me with your size, address, and the style you're interested in, and we can work something out.

The sizes/styles we still have left are:

Grey eagle on black T-shirt: S, M, XL
White eagle on black T-shirt: M, L, XL, ladies L
Gold eagle on crimson T-shirt: S, M, ladies S, ladies L

The grey ones are $20 USD. The white and gold ones are $25 USD (these styles are silk screened on American Apparel shirts, so they're higher quality).

We're considering doing another run at some point in the future and selling these officially, but we don't know if or when that will happen, so at least for the time being, supplies are limited!

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 9, 2012 at 8:39 am

Those are really nice shirts.

Level 7 Human Let's Player
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on June 9, 2012 at 11:04 am

Oh how I wish you had a crimson in L or XL. Either way, very cool shits think I might be getting one. =D

Level 9 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on June 14, 2012 at 4:46 am

Oh gawd, I had a bunch of tabs open and was writing in one only to mistakenly click over to this one. That big goofy grin scared the hell out of me. Still, nice shirts. But you guys are in Canada....what's the postage to send one to Japan likely to be?

Posted on June 14, 2012 at 9:42 am

Postage is:

Within Canada: $2.10
To USA: $3.70
International: $7.40

Level 9 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 4, 2012 at 7:24 am

=(
$27 total is a little pricey. Too bad. The joys of living on the opposite side of the world.

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 18, 2012 at 1:05 am

Those T-shirts are really very nice and the display T-shirt was an awesome and wonderful, I am glad to see these T-shirts. I like very much. I want to buy it, but once give me information about the cost and the transportation charges etc. If i like the cost and the shirt then definitely I will take it. So kindly give me the details about that.

Posted on July 18, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I've already listed the prices and shipping fees. I'll repeat them here:
The grey ones are $20 USD. The white and gold ones are $25 USD (these styles are silk screened on American Apparel shirts, so they're higher quality).
Postage is:

Within Canada: $2.10
To USA: $3.70
International: $7.40

Level 7 Human Let's Player
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 24, 2012 at 4:20 pm

I can honestly say that they are very good quality shirts, nothing cheap about them. ;)