Skip navigation

Hegemony Gold Let's Play on YouTube

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegemony Gold Let's Play on YouTube
Level 6 Human Let's Player
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on May 30, 2012 at 1:56 am
Tagged: lets play hegemony gold dustindrush

Hello I am new to this forum and I just wanted to post this up here for anyone wanting to see the game played before purchase maybe, also I am new to post videos on YouTube and want to get feed back about how I am doing so far. If anyone would like to check it out, here is my channel link:

www.youtube.com/user/DustinDRush/

I am doing the main campaign with Phillip of Macedon and I plan on making a complete play though of the game. Please check let me know what you think of my style and if there is any problems you see with how I play, I am always open to suggestions. Finally keep in mind I am doing this purely for the entrainment value and I am not very familiar with the history around this time period.

Posted on May 30, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Also if anyone does like the videos, please subscribe and like, I will be doing one of Hegemony Rome when its released.

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 4, 2012 at 5:03 pm

While I can't say I've had a chance to watch it all, it looks great and we really appreciate the effort you guys put into spreading the word on Hegemony. I've posted the link on our facebook page and will give it a tweet as well whenever Twitter decides to start working again.

Posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Thanks Rob, I really appreciated it.

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 16, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Interesting. Thanks.

Posted on June 26, 2012 at 3:41 am

Anytime. I have not uploaded lately because I had my birthday coming up, (was actually yesterday lol) and I was waiting for my new video card and SSD to come in before more recording. Hope you enjoy the video Patricius. :D

Posted on September 7, 2012 at 5:08 am

Hey guys, just posting to let you guys know I am up to part 78 in my let's play of Hegemony Gold: War of Ancient Greece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n82NgOK_4BQ&feature=plcp

Here is the link to the video here, hope you guys enjoy and follow along.
Check it out, comment and give me tips and ideas, I am always open to suggestions. Also be sure to thanks these guys for the great work with this game. Just pick up a copy and start having some amazing fun conquering Greece!

Posted on September 11, 2012 at 9:41 am

I wanted to let you guys know, or atleast the people you do not watch my videos and want to watch my Hegemony play though, I will be uploading that every Tuesdays. Thought I would try and start a schedule on my video uploads so the people who do follow me for a one video or another will be able to tell when I am uploading them.

Level 8 Human Hegemon
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on September 12, 2012 at 11:02 am

Great series Dustin - Well done and so many editions!

Posted on September 13, 2012 at 1:06 am

Thanks Brushy, I am going to start adding an outro to the Hegemony uploads for previous videos. Also I think I should stop breaking the videos into parts and just upload them as I play them, however I would like to ask what you guys think. I always like to hear what people think of the videos and hope they enjoy them, so any feedback will be good for me and for any who watches it ya know what I mean? Anyway, I will play it out till the end and when Rome comes out I will being taking over all of Gaul as the great Julius Caesar!

Posted on September 15, 2012 at 2:52 am

Part 79 is up on youtube if you would like to check it out click the link here

http://i.imgur.com/pBfVk.jpg

Level 6 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful evil
Posted on September 28, 2012 at 8:25 am

great stuff dustin :)

Posted on October 5, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Thanks GerTribe, I really enjoy doing this and wish more people felt the same haha. Anyway I just got part 80 up and will be trying to get more but with work its making it quite difficult. Here is the Link

http://i.imgur.com/AAO8E.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

Posted on October 15, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Hey again, I have parts 81 and 82 up on my Channel.
Here for 81
http://i.imgur.com/L7XPS.jpg
Here for 82
http://i.imgur.com/1vZLC.jpg

Let me know how they are, and hope you all enjoy!

Posted on October 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Thank you if any of you have subscribed to my channel! Right now I am at 492 almost about to break 500 and all I can say is wow, I am so excited!
Anyway I just uploaded part 84 of my Hegemony Gold Macedon campaign, you can view it here.

I hope you all enjoy these and continue to support me by commenting, favoriting, liking, and sharing my videos.
If anyone would like to they can add me on steam and maybe play some games with me, as I am doing more videos where I play with my friends on games and record them.
Steam ID: DustinRush

Anyway, thank you again and hope you all enjoy the videos and let me know what you all think about them! Until next time.

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 15, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Ughh, I don't like ads. I read you wanted to add them to your channel. I'll skip it for now.

Level 6 Human by day; superhero by night
Alignment: Evil
Posted on November 26, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Ughh, I don't like ads. I read you wanted to add them to your channel. I'll skip it for now.

AdBlock is your friend. :D

Just wanted to say, I'm loving the series Dustin. Have yet to find a series as dedicated. Keep it up! :)

Posted on December 4, 2012 at 6:39 pm

This is true, I do want to do this for a living, and the only way to really make a go of it is to have ads on them sadly.

AdBlock is your friend. :D

True as it is it doesn't help me, however I am not going to sit here and run away people who enjoy watching my videos by throwing a fit and complaining about adblock.

Just wanted to say, I'm loving the series Dustin. Have yet to find a series as dedicated. Keep it up! :)

Thanks, I plan on finishing this till the end, that you can take to the bank =D