Skip navigation

WELCOME COBRA 9092!!!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > WELCOME COBRA 9092!!!
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 18, 2005 at 9:50 pm

And his cool modes. Just played his server and it rules... the weapons are very interesting. Can't wait to read his text file on the mods section.
.... I hope he registers and posts!!

...by the way... it seems that girl tank is a girl and she also kicks major A**

peace.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 18, 2005 at 11:31 pm

Pab, now go rent Tank Girl and feel the burn.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 18, 2005 at 11:59 pm

Pab, now go rent Tank Girl and feel the burn.
Oooookkkk.... u know that it may have a very wrong connotation to it... I hope you mean rent as in recruit, and not the wrong connotation one...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 1:13 am

er he is refering to the movie titled 'Tank Girl' staring Lori Petty, it was based on a comic book(I believe by the same name).

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 10:39 am

Ok, good. :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 11:30 am

Hey guys, I was wondering, when I post the guide, should I post it here? Or is there a mod forum I should post in? :?

Thanks, :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 11:46 am

Hi, glad you found it!
Dunno... I don't see a forum section only for mods for tm anymore....
Where is people putting their links for their server mods!?!? or any mod info/support related specifically to TM? :!:
If no answer comes, I'd do it here for now....

Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:23 pm

Tank Girl link http://www.twisted.org.uk/tg/

I don't have a 'Girl Tank' link.

In the old forum there was was a section redirected to modifications. That has not been migrated to the current forum.

At some point, we are all going to have to get together and build a Wiki; when I'm not under the gun I will see what I can do. Unfortunaely I'm almost always under the gun.

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:39 pm

New server up and running??

Wanna add it to TM Server Stats?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 4:23 pm

Is running only when Cobra has pc on and decides to run the server :lol: but it is very cool.
Normally he asks if people want to try his server and turns it on (while we play on LDA). His mods are funny but sharp.
I guess Cobra should respond to you Killer. (Cobra: Killer runs a utility that is helpful... you may like it since you seemed to have a fast grasp of the structure of this game... too quick I must say).

Vor: I guess until there is a mod page, someone should provide with a charitable webpage with all servers that are currently running and their sites of download (I think [url]www.coaxs.net</a> also have a list though)... I'd do it but my time doesn't allow me even to "enhance" my crappy web site... then again, that should give me anoter excuse to try to update it.... I have like 5 excuses so far! :lol:

Posted on August 19, 2005 at 6:52 pm

Excuses are like rocking chairs; occupy time you could be doing something productive.

Of course that mentality is probably why people must recover from vacations.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 8:02 pm

Umm, Killer, what do you mean "add it" exactly?

And about the guide for the weapons and stuff, I will just make a thread here for it, as there is no other place.

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 9:00 pm

LogScan is a tool that enhances TM servers.

It gives you:

* remote control of your TM server to restart the server, restart map, etc.
* in game chat comands that aallow players to vote to restart a map, or kick a foul player off the server.
* set up events/battles
* track player stats and event results
* If your TM server crashes, Logscan would automaticaly restart it.

Adding a server involves me adding your server to the list of servers that already run logscan on my website (i.e. the Dinochrome server, the LdA community servers, and several others haave been using this tool for a couple of years). Once i set my end up, you need to set up a MyBoomstick account on my website through which you can access the server admin pages. Then you need to install Logscan on the same machine as yuor TM server, aand set it up (it's realy simple). Then you would launch Logscan and have it automatically start up your TM server.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 9:16 pm

Dad said he would rather me not, I am doing fine just with the regular thing anyway. Thanks though.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 9:40 pm

*busts in completely unexpected and as late as possible*

Huh!?! A new server? It's Good? New Guy? He's dating tank girl?

Someone slap me...

And yeah... you'll have to wait until I get bandwidth again before I can play yas, cobra nut

And now... a moment of cobra (WARNING! No... it's not funny. It's corny. I'm just posting this for the sake of making fun of cobra and generally being stupid)

As well, here's a link to a less clean (really, just the b-word) image for those wanting to thoroughly get a dose of cobra. Language warning for you minors *points at swisher and RC*
[url]http://www.supermegatopia.com/tmbgr/gallery/joincobra.htm</a>
And another because I just don't know how to forget TMBGR
[url]http://www.supermegatopia.com/tmbgr/gallery/monkeyheart.htm</a>

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 9:47 pm

That was just weird. :shock:

and...what does any of that have to do with tacos? Does he do this to everyone? :?

and what is this about girl tank?... :? :?: :? :x

Lol... btw I didn't understand any of your story... thanks anyway... I have a feeling I shouldn't be thanking you, but oh well..

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 9:52 pm

IN a word---YES--

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 11:19 pm

LOL.... must everyone be weird when someone comes along????!! :lol:

Cobra 9092: generally speaking, all dudes in this forum are cool. Sometimes overpursuing comedy or sarcasm.... but they're ok :wink:

I'll take by your response (about dad) that you may be young. Which is very neat since your experimentation with the game seems more mature than mine. Tell dad he should register also and find out that you're in good hands.

Killer's utility (logscan); is not a hack tool... if it was other people woulda started a cyber war... there is no proof that Killer wants to take over your pc, or mine... or others for that matter :D ... it is just a under-rated tool which is very cool (just so you know that).

Other than that, there are many sites and mods you may want to visit... if you're intersted:
[url]www.hallsted.net</a>,
[url]treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com</a>,
[url]http://62.49.17.43:61871</a>/,
[url]http://www.vordesigns.com/tm</a>/

Thank you for posting your text file on other thread... still reading it :D

I DID NOT INTEND TO START ANYTHING BAD ABOUT GIRL TANK, PLEASE CONTROL YOUR PITUITARY GLAND AND ALLOW ME TO SAY THAT SHE IS A REAL PLAYER AND SHE IS VERY GOOD AT IT

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 20, 2005 at 12:13 pm

*grin* sorry there if I was acting confusing.

I'm just the sort of guy who *peruses pablito's post* overpersues comedy... hrm. Oh well.

Welcome, and have a fun time while you will. I just had to post the cobra stuff because I couldn't get the joke out of my head. You'll thank me when we're playing and I avoid GI Joe jokes...

Now pablito, I will agree. She has definitely taken the right to parade my turret around the forum on a stake

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 20, 2005 at 3:17 pm

**sends melodic (song: Jamming by Marley) hello card to dudymas** and reminder that a definition of all from the forum is a generalization. :lol: :wink:

Pages 1 2