Skip navigation

Back to hegemony, upgrading to Gold?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Back to hegemony, upgrading to Gold?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 15, 2012 at 1:40 pm

So, purchased Hegemony back in May 2010 and had a blast with it. Today, 2 years later, i got that "urge" to replay it and behold, looks like i was under a rock to have missed the gold release.

Looking around, i find gold on steam with a discount for owners of the steam version of Philip (and i can't register my longbow purchased version on steam)
Trying on longbow page, it charges me with the full price of 19$. Is there a way to upgrade Philip -> Gold that i'm missing?

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on April 15, 2012 at 1:51 pm

If you bought the original game through us then just add the $9.99 upgrade version to your cart on the Hegemony buy page (www.longbowgames.com/hegemony/buy) and just continue through the checkout and you'll get a new reg key that you can use for Hegemony Gold.

If you didn't buy the original game through our site then you can still register your code with us to get access to the upgrade. Use this link to register your game: https://www.longbowgames.com/gamereg/ and then proceed through the checkout as I described above.

Either way you do it, you can register your new Hegemony Gold key on Steam if you wish.

Let us know if you have problems.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on April 15, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Found it, and purchased it. Thanks for the swift response.